Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Atlanticvision - Atlanticvision.net

mksaife

My last addiction :

www.atlanticvision.net

Howdy Fellow Hyippers !

September is historically a good moment for new hyips, producing many that will sail at least until Christmas time. There is another program that caught my eye in these days, launched on September 17th, so still very young, and it is AtlanticVision.

They have a nice script with full SSL encryption provided by Thawte.

http://whois.domaintools.com/atlanticvision.net

They already have an Alexa Rank, although understandably still quite low, after only 3 days online, and this shows that the program has got some attention right from the start.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/atlanticvision.net#

Let’s have a look to the plans.

Also here we are facing a program with principal included in your daily payments, and you know that I like such option.

There are 5 different plans, according to the minimum spend, all lasting for 25 calendar days. I wouldn’t touch anything else than the first 2, unless you feel very brave. Never forget that this is a hyip, with all the risks involved.

Standard

5.0% daily profit

10 USD min. amount

500 USD max.amount

Advanced

5.5% daily profit

501 USD min. amount

2000 USD max.amount

Pro

6.0% daily profit

2001 USD min. amount

5000 USD max.amount

Special

7.0% daily profit

5001 USD min. amount

10000 USD max.amount

Vip

8.0% daily profit

10001 USD min. amount

250000 USD max.amount

So, considering the Standard plan, that will surely be the most popular one, you need 20 calendar days to breakeven and after the full cycle you will get a net profit of 25%, that in a hyips’ view is quite sustainable, if the program will get a decent popularity as I expect.

In my view at least 2 full rounds of 25 days are on the cards. Hope not to be proved wrong !

Payment processors accepted are the full list of the main ones: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay and EgoPay.

One thing to be underlined is that there is no minimum withdrawal, $0.01 is ok, unless for STP whose minimum amount is $0.50 for every program and transaction.

I like programs that offer the full range of this 4, since it shows some more work behind the stages, if not only for the time to verify your accounts with SolidTrustPay and EgoPay.

Happy hyipping and good luck !