Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lagon Finance - Lagonfinance.com

mksaife

I am not the admin.

This is quite a high risk/high return.

http://lagomfinance.com/programs.php

I have invested a small amount for fun as I tend to invest in lower return/longer investments.

160% ROI

$3.00 - $5000.00 8.00 Daily 20 Days

Prinicipal is Not Returned

Once inside the website dashboard reminded me a lot of the old 'Saferisk' site.

Welcome to LagomFinance

Investments in “LagomFinance” present an ideal solution for those who want to grant fast growth of their money and not worry about the safety of their investments.

The company can offer you programs notable for their increased flexibility. This allows to take into account all of your desires and needs, which can vary depending on the circumstances. Advantages of our program: flexibility, transparent conditions, fixed rates.

With “LagomFinance”, you don’t just do business, you work for yourself. Therefore, you are free in your actions, and the flexible nature of activities will allow you to develop your business how and when you want. “LagomFinance” gives you FREEDOM.

P.S. We have an experienced team of professionals, and we grant the 100% quality of work and instant payments! No manual work and waiting for 24 hours. We didn’t come for one day, a regular occurrence lately, we will work and pay for long. But you should understand that much depends on you, dear investors. Make reinvestments, involve new investors, and our program will live maximally long, and, in our turn, we will do our best to promote the project.

Daily benefits offered by this program I think is quite interesting because of the advantages that we get on a daily basis is quite high and the profit period of time determined by the program to make profits for their investors is not too long a period of 20 days only we are can benefit quite well even without a return of capital that we invest will but very unfortunate because the program is not running anymore

Looks some problem with the hosting service of the site i can see the message saying as no data when i try to open the link of the program . this may be due to some hosting service errors . but the roi they are offering are not that reasonable to invest and may be this invest program is a risky program .