Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UpWebHosting is a SCAM

pinay

I hope this thread may live on DMT, because there's very little information online about UpWebHosting SCAM around.

Long story short; they will not register domains under your name but their own and mask this with privacy protect (this way you cannot get domains for yourself from NameCheap, whose reseller UWH is) and they can just suspend your hosting either without any reason or with a reason they won't even prove to you is legit. Their support - most likely just an alias, and one person (look information in blog) runs this scam - is nonexistent, and you might or might not get a reply of one line every week or so - but most of the time no replies.

They delete any even remotely negative remarks or questions from their Facebook page, so it looks that everything is good. I just got banned from that page today for asking why my ticket hasn't been answered for four days.

So the little blog: upwebhosting scam has all you need to know to avoid this scammer. I went with them because they offered Liberty Reserve as payment method, but didn't really think that they'd steal my domains (and not use them for anything, WTF?) and suspend all the support. So be warned!

So if any Pakistani wishes to pay a visit or give a call to him I'd be glad to know what he's up to!

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Choosing the wrong company to host your website can cost you time and money. When I first started building websites I relied on reviews from other website as guidance.

A few web hosts that were high on “top 10″ lists turned out to be terrible.
Whenever you choose a hosting provider,be aware that provider is trustworthy and whether they provide good technical support.Please don't go by ads.

I have over 10 years of experience managing my own sites with several different web hosting companies, as well as managing sites for clients on various web hosts.

By my personal experience i will suggest 9CubeHosting.com they are indeed doing good service in hosting  and they provide excellent customer service and support.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Really sad to see this, but thanks for sharing and this is a kind of lesson for us that we should always go with a reputed hosting provider. I have selected only the best and that’s Serveria, it’s so pleasing that when you select the best yet the price are well within the range, so we never really feel worried over anything and their incredible support service is there 24 hours to help us!

• 1 month later...

thank you  we will not enter that site.

Yes mate, it’s important to stay away from such hosting provides, as it’s not just about wasting money, but the effort that we made on the web site, so that’s why I will say that Serveria is the best choice and I always recommend this so people can get rid of wrong hosting companies plus the rates they have is extremely low, so that makes it easier for anyone to afford.