Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money management strategies- what is better?

ellliottt

If you are new at forex market, you should know all the rules and regulation of forex market. On the other hand you should also know the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the rules and basics,  it will be quite tough for you to trade in forex market. As a new trader you can open a demo account under any broker. In that demo account you can learn the basics of forex trading.

You can also know about the rules of the forex market. Demo account is fully risk free. It is the best option to know about the forex trading practically. I also used a demo account of Forex4you, when I was a new trader. After learning all the techniques of forex market from them, I enter into their live account. I am currently trading with them.

• 1 month later...

Money management is one of the essential piece of risk management. I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to chance is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk management rules. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since i like their instructive resources like eBook and video tutorials. I have taken in a considerable measure from that point. 

• 1 year later...