Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adelcoltd - adelcoltd.co.de

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We believe that a program's success is measured by its honesty and security. Adelco LTD Investment Club is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all investments. Our business is here to help our members gain financially while minimizing the risk, has giving us the possibility to show you that there is a way to get your money without doing much for it.

Plan:

Investment Plans 1.50% for 150 days

Minimum Amount $10

Maximum Amount $5,00

Investment Duration 150 Days

Investment Plans 2.50% for 150 days

Minimum Amount $5,01

Maximum Amount $1,000

Investment Plans 3.50% for 150 days

Minimum Amount $1,001

Maximum Amount $2,000

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Egopay,Pecunix

Join adelcoltd here

well there is another site with the same name which i commented some hours ago.i think the admin of adelcoltd.co.de and adelcoltd.net84.net same because the script, plans and everything is same in both of these sites.only the difference occurs in its domain..i dont think this man is here for trade he looks like a scammer.

Well i think many investors should be able to afford the minimum investment because it is moderate well the returns in here is reasonable and i think they can sustain it for a very long time but the investment term here is very long and it wont be attractive to some investors.

i can tell this program will struggle to get hyip investor that will like to invest with the program,the program is gonna take like 5 month to complete a circle on the program,even hyip monitors are not giving the program much support that's to show that they are not in much support of the program and i can only tell investors to look for other better programs around

I think the benefits offered by this program very interesting even without a return of capital that we have invested in the program, we can benefit even if the program is large enough menenukan profits in a very long period of time but I think this program is still not good looks because the program does not have a good security protection system and also contained in the monitor status is also still waiting

Looks like the admin have brought the two domain extensions for a single site but i dont understand how can he able to manage this two sites at a time . yes as nomiasif said may be the admin is a scammer because what is the reason of launching two hyip program with different domains he might have an intention of scamming the investors .

We must need to wait some more days to get start our invest. Because we can not see any popular monitor with paying status. But here we may expect some good news. Because their style and design are looking good like any popular program. Secondly their daily 1.5% RoI is also very good. But 150 days is too long for any junior.

i can tell this program will struggle to get hyip investor that will like to invest with the program,the program is gonna take like 5 month to complete a circle on the program,even hyip monitors are not giving the program much support that's to show that they are not in much support of the program and i can only tell investors to look for other better programs around

That's not true,most investors would prefer to invest in this type of a program cos it is a long term,the profits in programs like this are much more than that of the short programs,the program has really gained support from monitors,you can check the site and see that about 10 monitors are listed on there homepage

Really this domain now have been closed by admin because he using 2 same domain and he have selected first domain is Adelcoltd.net84.net that I posted before, all we should go to this site to discuss. This thread too should be closed because now it don't have valued for discussion, I have had first payment but it is with Adelcoltd.net84.net

@xetang,you are very correct,the domain has been closed,I thought as much and I said in the other thread that the double domain might lead to the destruction of the program,I think the admin of this program is a a wise one,cos if he had left this site to be up,I guess he would have problems in clearing of payments,anyways has xetang has suggested,thread needs to be closed