Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Start Profitable Forex Trading

ellliottt

Making Consistently Profit in Forex? Try this step :

1) Focus on trading, not just on making money

2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position)

3) Become organized and disciplined

4) Take a longer-term view of what “success” means

5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

Thanks for the advice sir. Yeah, we don't just focus on making money only and i think we should better focus to minimize the risk so the possibility to get profit is bigger. And we must believe ourselves that we can do anything if we wanna try. I also believe that i can make profit consistently in forex trading with my account.

Then, we should do focus more on our strategy. Since, both of it will need of having profits and losses management. We should learn how have a good strategy that will be suitable in our own skills. We definitely need to have our profitable trading not only the indicators but also the risks as part of our strategy and considered in every of our trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Making Consistently Profit in Forex? Try this step :

1) Focus on trading, not just on making money

2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position)

3) Become organized and disciplined

4) Take a longer-term view of what “success” means

5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

Thanks for this advice, i think the first one is truly right, sometimes i overwhelmed by earn profit and profit, and it makes me become a greedy trader and after that realize that i was wrong, focus on trading will help us sustain the profit that we get before and will minimize our chance to loss our money

Think of the volume or amount not about the money, more like of it. Since, it's lesser in tension and easier to focus in our trading. Seems that trader should learn more of their trading strategy as early as possible. Because, this is where we conclude our decisions for placing our trades and if our strategy is faulty then, I don't think it's going to give us gains.

i think enough practice with the demo account and couple of practice with the demo account real account as well for the trader to understand how to handle greediness,since the trader might have gotten a working strategy can yield result.good money management is another thing all have and use at all time even if one is losing a trader and the ultimate thing to be successful when trading Forex is patient.

Practice enough will not give us any profitable trading that we want, we also need strategy to make our trading become profitable, with good skills from our practice and with our strategy in trading, will increase our chance to make profitable earning for us, with profitable earning, we will earn better.

If we want to be success in forex, there are no othe rway that we can do except we must always improve our skill and experience to trade. The more skill and experience we have, that will give us benefit in making analysis and make a choice in bad market condition. When we must face floating, experienced trader know where they need to cut their loss and hold their position.

That's the only way to have success, to find the best strategy for us not for everyone. Since, it will always differ to traders strategy based on their skills and other characteristics which they must find the most appropriate one. To start, then, we should do practice in demo account to have learn and study our strategy and do some tweaks or modification to have better one.

i don't know if any one become a successful trader without learning from demo account first . so you would have general idea if you can depend on forex if you would start on the demo account. so for now i am still starting again with the demo account. asnd i would say that i don't think i can depend on forex as my main source of income.

i don't know if any one become a successful trader without learning from demo account first . so you would have general idea if you can depend on forex if you would start on the demo account. so for now i am still starting again with the demo account. asnd i would say that i don't think i can depend on forex as my main source of income.

You don't have too, but mostly people don't have money or don't want to risk their own money to trade, so demo account is a good place for them to start, i see some traders that now become a professional and earn well even without try demo account, and that is proof someone can make profitable trading even without demo account.

Attitudes can be learned. Difficult but possible and important. As we have all been discussing in many threads and forums, we have to control emotions. And this is an attitude.

Yes, in my opinion many people need attitude change when they enter into forex market, but not everyone can do that successfully, those who fail to adjust the attitude according to the needs of the forex market will fail and the end, if you are aggressive in making money offline, you got to change that attitude in forex market and go slow, that will help a lot.

Keep on practicing in demo account even if you are trading in real account. This is my style and this is what make me earn good money in forex right now. I know many don't like to loss money in forex and yet they are just too darn lazy to study how to trade in forex in demo account and keep on trading in real account. That's why I do suggest that if we want to be a successful trader we need to make sure we trade properly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think make profit is not easy. If a man want to make a profit from forex market, he will need to learn more about forex. Without knowledge he can not make profit and he will be lost his money, so he can take a sort training. There are many system to take a training, so do not worry.

If we want to start a profitable forex trading at the first time we need to learn more about it and it will be better for us. So if we want to learn more we need to open a demo account and start a demo trading and when we can increase our knowledge , then we can open a real account for profit.

What we can see from the Forex business, so many people think, they will make a lot of money in forex trading. They think forex is a good and easy business to make money. But, it is actually not as easy as we can think. It is a good idea if we can do forex business fro the demo account

When you first start out, you should definitely open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. This will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and get used to using a trading platform. We can also learning by reading and active in some forex forums. Forex forums can be considered a type of training ground where you can learn from each other and share positive and negative experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

When you will starts your forex business you need to learn more and more about forex. Actually now a days forex is a good and legal business but there are also risk too. So we need to learn more and more and then we can earn more and more.

When you will starts your forex business you need to learn more and more about forex. Actually now a days forex is a good and legal business but there are also risk too. So we need to learn more and more and then we can earn more and more.

Yeah, during we trade in forex, we should learn to improve our trading skill be better, not only skill in analizing market, but also skill in managing money, controlling ourselves.

At first you need to learn then you can start you trading business. If you know how to start a trade then you will be success in forex business. So wait and be cool minded and start your business.

I think learn is the first step that must be done by any one who wanna trade in forex. Invest our time before invest our money in forex. We also make practice before trade using real account. And i think demo account is the right choice to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money

• 2 weeks later...

I think learn is the first step that must be done by any one who wanna trade in forex. Invest our time before invest our money in forex. We also make practice before trade using real account. And i think demo account is the right choice to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money

Right, we must invest our time to learn and understand the knowledge of trading to be trading well. Use a demo account first, if we want to test psychology, I think demo contest like Lucky Trader can be an place to test it, or we can take advantage of no deposit bonus

i think before you start to do forex trading, you should be members of some forex related forums and get tips from forex experts. you can also read forex related articles and probably buy forex related software.

yes you are right all beginners should enter forex related forum to learn from and to find help and support