Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

StallionGold - StallionGold.com

mksaife

Min : $1 / Max : $100 - 1.5% daily.

Min : $100 / Max : $200 - 1.7% daily.

Min : 200 / Max : $500 - 1.9% daily.

Min : $500 / Max : $1,000 - 2.15% daily.

Min : $1,000 / Max : $2,000 - 2.4% daily.

Min : $2,000 / Max : $5,000 - 2.65% daily.

Min : $5,000 / Max : $10,000 - 2.95% daily.

Min : $10,000 / Max : $25,000 - 3.25% daily.

Min : $25,000 / Max : $50,000 - 3.6% daily.

Min : $50,000 / Max : No Limit - 3.25% daily.

Accepted Payments

Liberty Reserve/ Perfect Money / Bank Transfer

Features

DDOS

SSL

Click link below

https://stalliongold.com/

Well for sure its like this program was not launch properly because as far as I can see the program is not accessible for sure so we have nothing to fear than to continue to make more waiting untill the program is open because its like the link which the thread starter drop here got broken.

Yes you are right syrine22 as you said the admin have tabulated the investment plans very reasonable and they can be paid by the admin with out any loss . unlike other hyip programs the admin is not promising to offer high roi but he have made the investment plans very reasonable to invest . And good to see the ssl layer to the site .

The ROI the admin inhere has kind of table is way too reasonable and should be sustainable for a long time.i just expect him the admin to add one or two quality monitors to radar them.sincerely the program should be a great one that guys would be cherishing.

What are you talking about?don't you know stalliongold,this program has been running for over 50 days and it has been paying since then,the program came around when pipsfund was around,they both have the same features,what I really like about this SG is the compounding feature,just risk a buk,then you compound all in 100% level, before you know it,your initial capitial has accrued into a tangible amount,i am still tempted to invest in this program

i see this program is a long term program,all the plan on the program are for 100 days,though the program is offering a very reasonable daily return to investor and i believe the program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return they are offering investors since it not high and it reachable as well.moreover the program is protected.