Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourlyelite - Hourlyelite.com

xetang

Hourly Elite a growing company in the field of commodity trading of gold, silver, tin, and coal are in asia. We've been managing the company's assets and and from investors from Asia, Europe and America.

SILVER PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

4.7% Hourly 24 Hours $3 - $10,000 4.70

GOLD PLAN

125% After 2 Hours $50 - $10,000 125.00

DIAMOND PLAN

300% After 4 Hours $100 - $10,000 300.00

MONITORING PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Hyip Monitors $10 - $1,000 0.30

Accept; LR, PM

Join here: http://hourlyelite.com/?ref=zozo278

I have received first payment with this site after a hour to invest here, it is very nice when they are paying out very fast with only some minutes after ask to pay out, I will upgrade often new info about this site. As below is my first payment proof:

Date: 11/28/2012 3:17 PM

Batch: 121902482

From Account: U0340849 (HourlyElite.com)

Amount: $0.50 Memo:

Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from hourlyelite.com

My 2nd payment:

The amount of 0.25 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from hourlyelite.com.. Date: 08:48 29.11.12. Batch: 13902506.

********************************************************************************

This is an automated email - Please do not reply.

This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

To contact us, login to your PerfectMoney account and send us a message via Internal Mail.

Although this site is hourly site but you should note that their first plan is up to 24 hours and site too is installing very good protection program therefore I will not be surprise when they can run good and pay out good at least a week, I waiting for new payment here and will upgrade payment proof here

this program is a program that just runs and I saw this program also has a total deposit amount is quite high and has made ​​payments to the investors will be but I'm not entirely sure that this program will provide payments to all investors because the program will only run with a very fast course

Same as Hourly-planet about plan and I too see that this site even is better than about script, they still paying out very good, I think that may be you are too careful in all, their plans are hourly but we too can see that it is up to 24hours, it is reasonable and I don't think that they will stop to pay out early. I too have received 3rd payment with this site some minutes ago:

Date: 11/29/2012 4:59 PM

Batch: 122085266

From Account: U0340849 (HourlyElite.com)

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from hourlyelite.com

This program may be paid up to the time set for the benefit of our existing investors in this program will re-invest but if I would not feel confident that the program will pay his investors anymore, so I think if we had the benefit of time specified by the program we should immediately leave the program because it was too risky to lose the money we have invested

As we see some monitor with paying status and a payout proof on this thread so we can make some short term plan wit this program. Secondly they have low minimum of cashout amount of $3, so we may get start easily. But we need to remember 98% of risk factor because hourly profit won't able to stay over 2 weeks.

Really, I'm too worry about this problem because I still believe that they can pay out good at least a week with their script, admin too is very trusted, almost investors is too surprise when invest here, I'm too same, they pay out very good is problem that most important in this time, with HYIP field, we only should care to time that site still is paying

Yes, it is correct and if we see their lists, we too can see that this is very good paying site when amount is Deposit and withdrawal is same with more $3000 for per, therefore I think that everyone should invest here, I invested with big amount here and waiting for payments with this site, I too have had more 30 cents in account now but I waiting for LR is fixed and will ask to pay out

Are you still recommending this site to investors,this program should be in SEM by now so I don't think it would be safe to invest in this program for now,anyways I never invested a dime here so I wouldn't know if it has stopped paying or not but it would be so risky to invest in this one presently

@hadge33, I accept with you the program is not the type of program worth joining because there is nothing good with them for sure what I know in here is that the site is paying but its an hourly program which dont last so even for the hit and run strategy the program may not good to that i withdraw my first statement and good reputation given to them.

After LR have been fixed, I have ask to pay out and it is nice when I too have had latest payment with this site and they still paying out very good for all investors, we too can see that balance of deposit and withdrawal, it showed that this is good paying site with payments is paid out daily. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 11/30/2012 17:03

Batch: 122224810

Amount: + $0.30

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Hourly Elite

well i can only advise new investors not to have anything to do with this program,this program is only gonna scam any investors that join the program now,though the program is still having a paying status with hyip monitors but the truth remain the program the program is not safe any new investor to join the program now and best of luck to investors on the program before.

By seeing the investment plans itself i was just wondering how can they pay such a huge roi to the investors but finally today we can see the site status as not paying . and i think other monitors who are with the paying status will be changing the status in this couple of days . looks like another hyip program turned into scam .

I think that you can check site to see clearly that they are good paying site when amount of Deposit and withdraw is not far, it showed that they still are paying very trusted and it is good for investors if invest here. I have had very many payments with this site for to this time, it is most exactly proof in all. Detail about list:

Running days 1

Total accounts 91

Total deposited $ 3,617.70

Total withdraw $ 3,048.60

Visitors online 8

Members online 1

Newest Member mugomugo

Last withdraw: $ 2 (abet0710)