Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Story of Susan Boyle will go to the Cinemas

lety

It's been three years since his presentation on "Britain's Got Talent" has exploded on the internet and I still shudder whenever I see the version and "I Dreamed a Dream" by Susan Boyle. Truth be told, I think most people still gets emotional when he sees this video.

Well, it seems that the fairy tale of real life of this talented lady will reward the big screen from around the world, for a film based on the story of Susan Boyle may soon begin filming.

Fox Searchlight bought the rights to the life of Susan Boyle, with the rights of the musical based on his life, not curiously called "I Dreamed a Dream." The producers promised a long "sensitive and honest," and uploaded music, the great passion of Susan Boyle.

The project has no director, writer or cast set. At this late date, it is unlikely that this biography exists as more than just a project in mind for its creators. But the idea is too lucrative to be left out, so I think we'll see something more concrete about it.