Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thereliableproject - thereliableproject.biz

I completely agree with you, It should change their program's profit, No body can be attracted by this type of poor profitable plans of 0.2%. And the min spend is quite high at 5$ & max. of 10$ on test plan. I am amzed to see the new processors like AP, GDP,EGC are there. Thus better to check with monitoring servers.

out of the plans available both testers and the beginners plan is only affordable

But the daily profit of 0.2%-0.3% is very low and not attractive

its not even worth to take the risk for investing in hyip for such a low return when there are many hyips offering very high ROI for the same period

Omg!!!!Look at that! This is the best design I've ever seen!!!and they evern have forum :D but they have plans with very poor profit.I have to think twice before joining this site ;)

Well, then you should spend more time in the HYIP world. The design is just an average one. The forum also means nothing to me as it cannot guarantee anything. The admin can still scam us and run away at anytime

This program looks so attractive with very nice site which has got professional look and yes distinct

ROI offered is extremely reasonable and it gives impression that this one may stay for very long period.

Further 5$ is affordable minimum and program is looking really attractive.

The admin seem to be a very cunning person since he offer peanuts return for the investment and uses only alertpay

As under the alertpay policy the minimum transaction amount is $1 so the investor will have to wait long and accumulate many days earnings before he withdraw makes it more impossible for the investors

This site won't get much popularity cause of their investment plans and their payment processors most of users who invest in hyips they use LR and PM not EGC or GDP.

And due to their investment plans which aren't profitable i can say that this site won't have long life.

It seems that admin has designed the plans to keep this program for very long term

ROI promised is a bit low compare to many other long time hyips - and this may help program stay longer

Minimum deposit being only 5$ will help more people joining this program - weekly plan is better than the daily one.

The site is having a amazing design with a professional touch which shows the admin interest on the site

Further the site is using a brilliant script and is also available in German to enable many to have the site in their home language

The minimum investment's of $5 is not too high to try the site

But until todate no monitors have being listed to rate the site

The site origin is German and its using Google translation to translate it in to English this may act as a limitation for it to get more response

Further as the site has only alertpay in to its payment processor and not LR and PM like other sites this will also limit the response the admin get from investors