Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneyprinter - Moneyprinter.com

Viremia

Moneyprinter is an amazing HYIP or an online investing program. Despite the fact that it is only a few days old, it managed to attract a lot of online investors. It only accepts Libertyreserve. The most amazing thing about it is that withdawals are instant. In other words, if after a 20 hour investment period, you want to withdraw your money, with a click of a mouse your money will be in your Libertyreserve account. Here are the amazing investment plans on Moneyprinter:

Plan 1 :$1 - $1,000 Hourly Profit (%)1

Plan 2: $1 - $250 Hourly Profit (%) 7 = so you will make 40% profit in 20 hours only.

Plan 3: $251 - $500 Hourly Profit (%) 7.5 = so you will make 50% profit in 20 hours only.

Click Here To Join Moneyprinter

hourly program like this is enough to convince investors as profit per hour offered by the program is quite low but I think this program still has a very big risk if we invest money we have, especially if the program is already running in a period of a few day and I think investors should abandon such investment program

Usually we can see and we find the hourly paying HYIP collapse faster than the daily paying HYIP. If we invest on this kind of HYIP, then we will see the opportunity to make profit from this HYIP is very small here. This is such not a good thing for us

Well actually for sure this program is not that attractive to me because I have nothing to loss since motivation is not even there for me to invest with them I think the best option is for me to try my own best and skip the program for real and invest with another program which is profitable and sustainable than this one.

well i dont think this program is available, i have being trying to access this program for couple of hours now and i cant access the program,so i guess investors need to be careful here and i will like to know if they is another person that have same problem with me.i also like to know if the program is accessible from other members.