Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyipsjanitor - Hyipsjanitor.com

I am not admin,

http://hyipsjanitor.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

hyipsjanitor.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. Hyips Janitor is the structural (legal, corporate) entities that manage controversial alternative investment instruments. Real investment opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. Future Trails diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex and in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment. We derive our earnings from a diversified portfolios on stock trading private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real estate, foreign exchange markets (forex) and in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment. If you are ready to take all the best the Gold market has to offer with no trading risk to your investment, string along with our highly qualified and experienced staff in Hyips Janitor limited should not expect...Investing with our company is totally transparent. By opening a Hyips Janitor account in our company's web-site you gain a unique opportunity to monitor on-line trading transactions our company makes on the foreign exchange market. The profit you gain depending on the invested amount and GOLD MARKET results goes to your account the next same hour you make it. Our company guarantees safety of every client's investment and profits and offers a reliable client protection of any losses, since its Safety Fund provides the required insurance coverage.

Plans:

2.8% daily for 15 Days

Daily Earning Plan 120%-170%

10 days deposit. 150%

2 Hourly Earning Plans

Christmas Bumpper Offer 65-100%

Accepts : LR,PM,C-gold,SP,RP,EGC

http://hyipsjanitor.com

So far i tried two times open the site but from here i cant. So either they are just gone or they have some problem. Becuase all other site funtion perfect for me tonight:)

In anyway i was just sure i wasnt going to like the program. there was some things i wanted to check, but i think this is a fast rip off and to all investing be careful huh

The site design is simple and not that attractive. And the information present is also confusing. The minimum investment is set at $1 for the plan earning 2.2% daily, but they are saying that the minimum spend is only $0.01. With this I would suggest to just stay away from this site and better invest your dollar somewhere else, even though rate being offered is sustainable.

2.8% daily for 15 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.40

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2.80

Calculate your profit >>

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is $0.01 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve. If you don't have an LibertyReserve account, you need to get one.

It could be seen that there is no relation between the minimum investment of the information published in both locations and it looks like the admin was in a hurry to launch the site and failed to crosscheck the information

• 2 weeks later...

@Legendkid I disagree to the point that there is any thing this program that make this one long term

This has hourly plans, further daily plan period is 15 days and 150% in 10 days that all show it be a short term program

And now i cam unable to open the site even - "Account Suspended

This Account Has Been Suspended"

The site account has being suspended and the site is not accessible

Further the monitors indicate they were last paid only on the 24th December 2010 so looks like the admin will not renew the hosting

And the site seem to have turned in to a scam

Yes, the account stops, and the site does not open,

It is clear that many sites now can not hold more than 15 days

But, do admins succeeded in collecting the money he wants, or he fail to get investors?

site is very great i like it because it gives reasonable profit and sustainable investment.

i think site is stay for longer time if they carry their payment .

What's this?

What do you mean with these words, are you able to open the site now?

I think we have said that this site no longer works, and this is proof :

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png