Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gerefex - gerefex.com

Nowadays there are a lot of methods to increase benefits from already existing asserts but each of them has drawbacks. Investment in private business is a very time-consuming process associated with great risks that depend on demands of consumers and financial crises, wherein we have to be sure not long ago. Transfer of money to a bank deposit does not provide getting any benefit as a bank system is mainly designed on redemption of inflation in the country. Trust managing of assets for trading on FOREX market has no lack of private business as well as banks (percents concerning deposits are several times higher). GEREFEX INVESTMENTS accommodates physical persons in trust managing of money.

Plan:

Initial

1.2%-1.6% daily

Minimal deposit $10

Investment term: 40 business days

Principal returned

Early Principal returned is possible

Prospective

1.4%-1.8% daily

Minimal deposit $50

Investment term: 60 business days

Principal returned

Progressive

1.6%-2.2% daily

Minimal deposit $100

Investment term: 80 business days

Principal returned

Payment Processors: LR and PM

https://gerefex.com

Firstly I would like the say that this one has really excellant design

And plans are such that can be easily sustained for quite longer period and offer good attraction.

But i cannot understand the language used on the site - this is not english but some other language.

The site origin is Russian but with the use of Google translation we have to translate it to English

This may prevent many investors being reluctant to join this site

The site is having a beautiful design and a normal script

The hyip is offering short and medium term plans for 40, 60 and 80 days where only the 40 day plan is affordable by me

With the $10 minimum investment not many would be willing to try earning money from this site. But to those who are willing to take the risk it is worth a try since the site is offering interest rates that are very much sustainable for a long time, and with daily payments investors would be able to get money everyday.

Oh this program also using a language other than english which i dont understand

Though the layout looks good and their plans are designed to stay long term with reasonable roi.

Minimum 10$ also not look bigger amount. But being in a reasonable language i think this program shall be able to get less investors.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, they should have used an English language. They should do what new-today.org did. I think there would definitely hesitation from those who want to invest because of the language barrier despite the GREAT script the site is using. It's really attractive.

Plan:Initial1.2%-1.6% daily

Minimal deposit $10

Investment term: 40 business days

Principal returned

Early Principal returned is possible Prospective1.4%-1.8% dailyMinimal deposit $50Investment term: 60 business days

well this program sounds good and i can see that the min investment is good at $10 min. With 1.2% return for 40 business days with principle back,this one sounds much better,

• 2 weeks later...

i am happy to see the site allows members to invest using alertpay funds and i always at comfortable level when ever i note that members can invest using alertpay funds since this will enable many to gain extra protection in recovering their principle if the site stop paying and turn in to a scam under the buyers protection policy of alertpay