Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nsqyield - nsqyield.com

Nsq Yield is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors. We apply different methods of trading to generate returns. Our Main line of investments is the Forex Market. Over the years we have worked out skills and techniques to generate the possible largest returns, minimizing the amount of the risk and loss.

We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program. The diligent work we have done in the last five years has positioned our corporation for growth in the immediate future.

To assure repayment on short term and long term loans we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world.

112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 112.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% after 2 days

Plan 2 $50 - $10,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

138% after 3 days

Plan 3 $100 - $30,000 138.00

http://nsqyield.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Good to see alertpay is included in to the site payment processor and i always love sites which includes alertpay in to its payment processor since it gives more security to the investor through the buyer protection policy as the investor will have a right to file a dispute complaint when the admin scam

Program has got good site and in fact good choice of payment processor as it support AP also other than LR and PM

Profit promised though is quite high and may be sustained for very short period

I find second and third plans useless as they require bigger minimum deposit and profit promised is same or even lesser than first plan

to elaborate consider investing 10$ in first plan reinveting for three days gives 140% while third plan give only 138%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Registered here sometime ago but didn't see payment proofs, but i can see that the thread is still active and that could mean the site is still in the paying stat.

No, this does not mean that the site is still paying, and you can not be trusted, this site

In short, you can not invest in this site, do you know why?

Because the site is gone and I think it would not return

bbbbbbbbbj.png

Oops! Google Chrome could not find nsqyield.com

The site has gone offline and its not accessible and i get the above message when i try to open the site

Further when i checked the monitors i see they have rated the site as not paying and problem situation

Looks like the site has turned in to a scam