Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money24x - money24x.net

quangnam52335

The Returns offered here are high but the program may pay for some time, probably until investors make profit. One discouraging thing about this program is the fact that it supports only Perfect Money as a payment processor. This may reduce the number of investors that may want to invest here since not much people use PM. If LR was added, the program will have more investors.

30% daily for 7 days, if we make calculation for the total here, the RoI will be 210% in 7 days investment only. It is like making money double in every week, and even 4 times bigger in one month here. So, it is better for us here, not to make investment on the HYIP like this one

The Returns offered here are high but the program may pay for some time, probably until investors make profit. One discouraging thing about this program is the fact that it supports only Perfect Money as a payment processor. This may reduce the number of investors that may want to invest here since not much people use PM. If LR was added, the program will have more investors.
it will be difficult for this program to pay at all,cos 20% is really not reasonable and sustainable but it might pay for some days based on the deposits that the admin realised apart from that,I guess that the admin would just flee into the thing air,you are also correct about the payment processor being used,PM as the payment used in the program would definitely reduce the numbers of investors,assuming LR was included,some greedy investors would still go ahead and invest in the program

it will be difficult for this program to pay at all,cos 20% is really not reasonable and sustainable but it might pay for some days based on the deposits that the admin realised apart from that,I guess that the admin would just flee into the thing air,you are also correct about the payment processor being used,PM as the payment used in the program would definitely reduce the numbers of investors,assuming LR was included,some greedy investors would still go ahead and invest in the program

Yes there's a high chance that the program won't complete a term but it may for some days. I visited the site and the language was in Russian and there's an option to change it to English so I clicked on that option and the language was translated to English. The site is still in its pre-launched state and is likely to be launched tomorrow but registration is open according to the information I saw in the site. The program has no form of security. I will simply conclude that its not safe to invest here.