Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Rolling Stones returned to the stage.

lety

The Rolling Stones returned to the stage on Sunday for a minitour in which they hope to prove that the years are not barriers to satisfy the public.

In a flurry of activity to celebrate 50 years of career, the rockers with an average age of 68 produced a photo book, composed two songs, collaborated on a documentary, released an album of greatest hits, played in Paris and marked five shows.

They also faced questions about the high price of tickets in two performances in London and three of the United States, which gave the impression to some followers who are more interested in money than in presenting their hits.

This, however, did little to reduce the enthusiasm around the back of the big stage banda five years after the tour "The Bigger Bang" tour became the most profitable in the history of pop at the time, grossing nearly $ 560 million .

The band formed by Mick Jagger on vocals, Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood on guitar and Charlie Watts on drums will also feature former members Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor at the O2 Arena, London, on Sunday.

• 5 years later...

The Rolling Stones are still great and can gather full stadiums! I'm so happy that in the modern pop and rap world such stars are still a great power that sparks an interest and passion in millions of people around the world! They inspired me to learn to play the guitar. I bought The Squier Vintage the other day because of this review. I want so bad to be like them in their golden age.