Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lineinv - lineinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

LINE INVESTMENT is a private investment company operating in the field of local and global investment, we offer investment opportunities to individuals and companies so to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and risk- free investment environment.

LINE INVESTMENT had been incorporated in the United Arab Emirates in 2007. We worked in the local investment field till early 2010, as we started to expand our investment circle and maximize our capital through offering investment opportunities to individuals and companies, the matter that would support and strengthen the companies capital and increase the chances of profit generation.

Plan:

7% monthly

Accept: LibertyReserve,Moneygram,Bankwire

Join lineinv here

Well, the RoI offered by this HYIP is different, because this HYIP is paying on every month here. If we count here, the RoI offered is low, and we will not get any cent until one month. So, if we make calculation, it will take more than one year to get the BEP here. It is all the way too long

Lols,I have never seen a HYIP program like this before,it is so weird,how can the admin promises 7% as the monthly roi,seriously it doesn't make any sense to me,if I should invest 10 bucks into this program,I will have to wait for a month before I get just 7% as my profit,this is so absurd,what if the program goes scam in just 5 days,my 10 bucks is gone,lol,I can't just fall for this one