Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Go-Profit - go-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Go Profit is the most stable and developed for long live investment program. The investor money are maintain by forex gold, oil, and some bank credit loan to off-line client.

Our website is allways being developed to reach greatest security and server stability. WE NEVER RESET OUR CLIENT BALANCE during any web and server development change.

Plan:

1.3% daily for 8 days

Principal Return: Yes

Charging: 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $10

Maximal Spend: No Limit

Referral: 5%

Withdrawal: Manual

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join Go-Profit here

Well this is another program tht is out for some serious business as of checking the site the roi which they offer here is very much sustainable and the referal commission is a very big advantages to take from .but the withdrawal should try and be made to Automatic instead of manual.

You have to look at the site again because the roi which the program is offering here is very much sustainable which I think and also the plans are doing very much and pretty well so we have nothing to worry about but the withdrawal is manual let it just be set to automatic this will really help alot.

I really like the script used for the program,it is so simple,the roi offered is really on the low side and this will make the program to last,the program has been online since Nov. 8,that's about 14 days ago,I also noticed on the page that there is only BESTEMONEY monitor that is listing it as paying on there homepage

The script used by this HYIP is very cheap and old. The script here has been used many times by other HYIP before. Although the RoI offered by this HYIP is reasonable, but if the website not pretty, then it will be hard for this HYIP to be popular here. Better think one more time before making investment

There is no change on the site,the truth is only one hyip monitor is listed on the site and this can not convince majority of the investors to invest in this program,because the admin might have decided to be paying only the monitor that is why the program has gained a little depostit for such duration of period

offering good and reasonable daily interest rate and without waiting for a long period, the principal will be back again to investors. yes, all plan in this hyip site designed for short term period only. for short term investors, this is maybe good place to make invest. moreover this hyip already get paying status also.

I like the Roi given because it is moderate yet profitable. The total roi is 10.4% after 8days and with principal returned, it becomes 110.4% meaning we have pure profit of 10.4% after 8days which is very reasonable.

Well, its good to see that the program has maintained a paying status for 14days; I hope it can complete more rounds but it will be best not to invest here at this stage because it can stop paying anytime but early investors may want to re-invest with their profits since they won't be at loss if the program stops paying.