Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EPICRoyal - epicroyal.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

EPIC Royal Fund is an offshore Private Wealth/Retirement Club founded in 2010 by a merger of Ericson Private Investment Club (est. 2006) and Royal Caribbean Investment Group (est. 2008). Participation is not available to the general public, unless invited in by one of the current registered members.

Here, at EPIC we believe that our experience and established relationships throughout the World, along with best practices and strict risk management guidelines, has been developed into a proven, structured and effective system for managing Members' assets.

Plan:

Investment Contract: 7 Day Fixed

Duration: 7 calendar days

Rate of Interest: Newcomer - 8%, Member - 8%, Sponsor - 10%, Guarantor - 12%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 7 days

Investment Contract: 15 Day Fixed

Duration: 15 calendar days

Rate of Interest: Newcomer - 20%, Member - 20%, Sponsor - 25%, Guarantor - 30%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 15 days

Investment Contract: 30 Day Fixed

Duration: 30 calendar days

Rate of Interest: Newcomer - 50%, Member - 50%, Sponsor - 60%, Guarantor - 70%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 30 days

Investment Contract: 60 Day Fixed

Duration: 60 calendar days

Rate of Interest: Newcomer - 130%, Member - 130%, Sponsor - 170%, Guarantor - 200%

Principal Return: Upon Maturity after 60 days

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Referral Commission up to 12%

Join EPICRoyal here

Yea I think the program is quit confusing here so what I really think is that their plans is good but the program is very much confusing.

So for us to make any good things from here we need to invest with carefulness here because i dont think that it would pay upto the bep which the program is specify here.

Well,I don't see anything confusing in the program,it is stated clearly that 8% for 7 calender days and the principal will be returned after maturity,simple as ABC,the roi happens to fall on the high side and this will mot make the program to sustain,investors shouldn't be looking at the good script,what investors needs to focus on is the high roi that the program is offering

This HYIP is very strange in the system, and frankly I never know the system like this one on the HYIP. Well, as it is written there, Newcomer - 50%, Member - 50%, Sponsor - 60%, Guarantor - 70%, so I do not know the difference among Newcomer, Member, Sponsor and Guarantor.

Well the program seems to have a bit high refferal commissions which isn't too strange to see on HYIP programs these days. The program seems to have a good design and a SSL protection encryption for security. Although this program seems to have a tad bit high ROI, a hit and run strategy here wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

• 1 month later...

I am really very much impressed with the site design and script that is really very good functions and features . and the main thing we should take about is its security features they are really amazing . they have a very impressive investment plans that will be accepted by many of the traders because that is really a good paying site for now .

i pretty much like the design of this program,i find the program very attractive and the plan being offered by the admin of the program is sure sustainable,though the program has being running online for 48 days now and the admin of the program has really done well with the investors account inhere.good to see the program is protected as well.

• 2 weeks later...

After paying for around one month and a half, now we receive few complaints from it's investors that their withdrawal amounts go back to available balance and pending payments haven't been processed for last few days, so Epic Royal moved to waiting status already, but today's latest report shows Epic paid to STP few hours ago.

SCAM!!!

Although it look to be a nice hyip with a promising future, epicroyal isn't paying anymore.

It stoped payments by LR and PM, some time ago, but kepted makyng payments by STP.

Now, not even users that requested by STP are being paid, so this was the end for this hyip that could had been much more than what it was.

Do not invest in it

Oh, as you are saying, this is scam site already and I too just check status of monitors and see that almost monitors now too have approved for this site with bad status as "Scam", "Problem", "Not Paying",.. therefore this site sure have become scam already therefore this thread too don't have worth for discussing and it is sad for investors invested here but can't withdraw their funds in all.

Please close this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!