Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to promote your website on twitter?

• 1 month later...

First thing here, we have to be active on the Twitter. Being active in Twitter can explain so many things to do on Twitter here. Like following many popular account, making separate account for the website, active in twitting the news. In this way, our website will be famous here

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Method for promoting the site via Twitter.

1. Avoid just banging on about your own business or things you've been doing.

2. Keep it industry relevant - comment on industry news or occassionally, compliment competitors ( this is a much more friendly space than traditional business).

3. Avoind auto sending posts.

4. Don't protect your tweets.

5. Post your Twitter URL everywhere.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I know that now many people do business through social networks, for example, instagram, facebook, google plus. I once tried to advertise my account in instagram for business. It was very difficult. It took a lot of time to look for people, comment on photos, upload new information. I found this article https://bigbangram.com/blog/how-to-get-followers-on-instagram ,  which tips helped me find active followers who are interested in buying our products. Recently, I took an assistant to work, which does this.

• 1 month later...

I think you make account according to user interest such as if your website is about in fashion then many accounts have on Twitter that share fashion news and celebrities fashion you share data and also share your link 
if my idea is helpful please tell me thanks 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello! That's a very easy question for me because this is really simple to promote your account. At first, you should follow this link and learn it. This is the service which helps you to get new followers. They are really cheap and affordable for every person, I suppose. So, take this chance and good luck

https://managergram.com/buy-twitter-followers/

• 3 months later...