Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

laterdaypro - laterdaypro.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.laterdaypro.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Easy Plan : 110%-120% after 2 hours (Just only for 100 first users)(Automatic Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $80 110.00

Plan 2 $81 - $800 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

25%-30% daily for 5 days (Automatic Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 25.00

Plan 2 $201 - $20,000 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

145%-155% after 5 days (Automatic Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $200 145.00

Plan 2 $201 - $20,000 155.00

http://laterdaypro.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The site design is used by many hyips which turned in to a scam soon but since its a free design we cannot comment more rather than that the admin didn't bother to spend any money in designing the site. Further its using a cheap script and doesn't have any securities installed which makes the site risky to invest

Another site with a cheap script no security and almost boring plans. The script i know isnt all, but this one is actually to high min to invest and to high roi. It will survive as long as it takes tjem to get the money in they need before closing up. Im not interested

The site is offering short term plans and as well as hourly plan. The hourly plan of 110%-120% after 2 hours is too risky and not unsustainable since the minimum investment is $40 for this plan which is not far too high and where many investors can be expect to invest here which would prevent the site running long

one of their plan offered is 25%-30% daily for 5 days. 125% - 150% after 5 days or 5% - 10% real profit per day. its very high profit and site design use cheap script and has been used many short-live hyip program. if look at the plan profit, i am not convince they will last long. even I am not convince if this hyip program is paying.

this hyip is using cheap design and also offer a very risky plans....

after 2 days I can see some members have got payout from this hyip so maybe if you want to invest here....I think now is the best time..

start now before they can't afford to paid members cause this program maybe can last for 2-3 cycles only....

Started Dec 22, 2010

Running days 3

Total accounts 43

Active accounts 19

Total deposited $ 792.00

Total withdraw $ 148.00

Visitors online 6

Members online 0

Newest Member Sashik

Last update Dec 25, 2010

The site is currently running for 3 days and the site stats indicate few payouts have been made

further the monitors listed in the site Rate-us page shows paying status

@luci these stats does not reflect the 110-120% payouts after 2 hours, if it were to do so withdrawals would have been far more than visible

By 148$ withdrawals in 3 days i can only understand that few in referal commissions and some amounts to monitors is paid,

I again reinterate the hyip having "110%-120% after 2 hours" cannot be legit as compounding on 110% after 2 hours it is going to return 313% in 24 hours which only scammers can promise.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying hard to attract investors, huh? Well, I don't think it is safe to invest here by all means. It's too risky. The 40$ is too big and the ROI is also very big. Makes me wonder if they wanted to attract us with big ROI and then runaway with our money.

@luci these stats does not reflect the 110-120% payouts after 2 hours, if it were to do so withdrawals would have been far more than visible

By 148$ withdrawals in 3 days i can only understand that few in referal commissions and some amounts to monitors is paid,

I again reinterate the hyip having "110%-120% after 2 hours" cannot be legit as compounding on 110% after 2 hours it is going to return 313% in 24 hours which only scammers can promise.

my same thought here, the withdrawal stat in all respect should be higher than the deposit stat. This is just some un-calculated admin mistake. Btw who will invest 40bucks just to tried this hourly hyip?

Hourly plans are always scams from the start,

not many like betbankfund which has a good design can can last at least for a few days...

I would skip them

I agree with you, in that the design of the site seems simple, but I do not agree with you that the sites that offer hourly plan,

are scam sites from the start , But is transformed to scam sites after a very short period, not less than 4 days,

This is from personal experience, because they have to pay after that start working immediately in order to encourage more members to invest .

I feel the main limitation of the site is its using only Liberty reserve to pay its investors and accepts deposits

If liberty reserve is having problem or if the site account with LR is hacked then the admin will have to stop all the transaction of the site under the problem is resolved

So it would be encouraging if the admin consider adding another payment processor to minimize risk