Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PyramidsPTC. www.pyramidsptc.info

milkymo

Free to join with optional upgraded membership available. Accepts all Countries. Asian members MUST upgrade to request payment. Get paid to click, read email, signup for offers and more. 1 level of referrals: 10% (up to 100% upgraded members). $0.30 minimum payout via PayPal. $1.20 minimum payout via AlertPay. Runs on AuroraGPT scripts. Support forum for members queries. At time of review, program has a financially sustainable ad pricing structure in place.

Owner's review: A website with Admin having more than three years experience in the PTC world. Very active admin and always willing to listen to the site's members requests but, at the same time, an admin who does not go over the rules.

My Review: Awesome, i have made close to $50 since i join them weeks ago

Program Launch Date: June 2010

Backups are done: Weekly

Payout Amount: $0.30

Payment Methods: Paypal and Alertpay

Withdrawl: Manual

Referral Levels: 1 - 10% standard & up to 100% upgraded members

i just shocked because i can upgrade membership from my local bank o.O haha...im never know that...if like that more easier for me to earning...because i can upgrade membership with local bank and withdraw via PP...if can withdraw directly to the local bank that is more useful for me...im in clicking again today