Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

av-eurotrade - av-eurotrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AV-eurotrade Company offers optimal tools for a wide range of investors, anyone with free capital starting with $20, to invest in the financial markets. Investment funds have become popular all over the world. Efficient investment ideas and competent risk management guarantee high results of AV-eurotrade that have been proved both by earnings yields, and ratings and awards. The AV-eurotrade Managing Company has a wide balanced line of financial tools from classical ones that invest into shares, bonds and balanced portfolios, to industry ones regarding securities in separate economic sectors and specialized funds as growth drivers, as well as trading on the FOREX market. AV-eurotrade offers its clients Investments under our Company's guidance. It is a wonderful opportunity to increase your capital. It is enough to choose a deposit plan that will be the most suitable for you, and then the group of our professional traders will guide your deposits for you to daily earn a stable, high profit.

Plan:

Daily interest: 8.5 %

Min: $ 20

Max: $ 499

Period: 30 days

Total return: 255 %

Net Profit: 155 %

Daily interest: 9.5 %

Min: $ 500

Max: $ 4999

Total return: 285 %

Net Profit: 185 %

Daily interest: 10.5 %

Min: $ 5000

Max: $ 24999

Total return: 315 %

Net Profit: 215 %

Daily interest: 11.5 %

Min: $ 25000

Max: $ 50000

Total return: 345 %

Net Profit: 245 %

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join av-eurotrade here

Well for sure the program is not that good its like this one is been launch some hours ago but be rest assured that the roi which they are offering us here is of no good for us at all and may not sustain the program life long online so its highly better for us to try our best wait for monitor to have it as paying status befor we can turn in to invest in here.

The script inhere isn't that much attractive but it is great that the admin already made available security measures making our accounts kind of protected but yet the ROI the admin has kind of tabled wouldn't be sustainable so guys to me the best we can be doing would be to stay away.Meanwhile no monitor on their radar yet

https://av-eurotrade.com/EN/ratings.html

Well,the roi offered might be on the high side and this will definitely make the program not to last,since the program is still new,we just need to take a chill pill and see if if the admin would be adding monitors to there rate us page,the minimum spend is also on the high side and this might also pursue most of the small investors

That's right,the roi is just a crazy roi and this has really distract so many investors from this program,I chceked if there is any monitor listing it but I just can't find one,anyways I am not just in support of this type of a program so I already skipped it

Simply what I can see here, the interest offered by this HYIP is still too high. And then also, the script used by this HYIP is not that pretty. It is just the same like other cheap HYIP here. There is nothing so special on this HYIP here, then we can be interested to make investment here