Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

extraresult - extraresult.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We offer you the most profitable investment opportunity. With our professional staff, you are given the maximum profit you can get from your invested money. By investing your money in Extra Result, you will get a real profit every day. Your investments are safe with us, and will be growing, not in years or months, but on a daily basis. Extra Result is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Extra Result provides seed money to the numerous profitable spheres: stocks, hi tech equipment and programs, software environment, etc. We work with real investments, for which we have extremely high standards of caution and safety before we choose one to invest in.

Plan:

Up to 115% after 1 day

Up to 155% after 3 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join extraresult here

another program that just need to be ignored,this program is just gonna scam any hyip investor that invest with the program.i cant even advise hit and run on this program and it best if the thread is just closed.no reasonable plan is being offered by the admin of the program and the return is just too high to be true.

This program seems to have a very attractive due to the daily benefit that we can get this program are enormous and of course this will be very profitable for investors who have joined the program but we should not linger invest our money on programs such as this is because these programs usually do not survive for a long time

another program that just need to be ignored,this program is just gonna scam any hyip investor that invest with the program.i cant even advise hit and run on this program and it best if the thread is just closed.no reasonable plan is being offered by the admin of the program and the return is just too high to be true.

You can't just ignore this program,you are only seeing the outside roi but the inside roi might be different,I think the inside roi should be between 103% - 105%,this type of a program do actually pay,I will try and check if monitors are listing this program,if they listing it,I will surely update this thread

This one here is just another cheap HYIP that comes on this online world almost every single day here. Simply we can make calculation here, to make 155% RoI after 3 days investment only, it is all the way too high and not a reasonable offer we can get here. Better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this