Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onlinecashblub - onlinecashclub.net

masforex

I am not admin!

We all have finally entered the Forex with much high hopes, expectations, and new plans for our journey of life ahead. Online Cash Club has finally launched its venture online, where we here at Online Cash Club strive to do our best, During the past year you have gone through very good investment programs, and at the same time, equally, and even more bad ones.

Plan:

3% daily for 100 days

Plan Spent Amount $5 - $500,000

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join program here >> onlinecashclub.net

Though the site script is really good looking but some of the things are really suspect able in the site . They are offering 20% additional bonus for every deposit made into the site and that is not a fare thing this day no legit hyip will be paying bonus to the investors . but the minimum payout is no minimum and minimum deposit is only $5 here this make most of the investors to join this program .

Program has 1 simple plan that goes to 100 days but 3% daily roi is on higher side, also 20% referal bonus will leave admin with lessor money to pay back their investors. Program has been listed on monitors since 5 days now and still some monitors are waiting status. I would better wait for some more time to get clear status of program.

As of checking the site I will tell you that I love every features which I saw with then but one funny thing is that the program is not doing well to offer such referal bunos 20% is a very high amount for any body to beleive that it will last any program life long online well lest just wait and see what the result will be like.

have you looked at the latest bonus the admin is offering he is added 20% of our first deposit and i am wondering why this hyip sites offering the bonus like other earning sites . and looks like the hyip trend is changing . and still most of the hyip monitors are with the waiting status so its better to wait until they change there status as paying .

@rexway,apart from the referral commission,the roi that the progra m is offering is not reasonable and sustainable though you might be feeling that 3% is reasonable but I will be telling you categorically that it is not,what investors should be targeting here is BEP

3% daily for 100days will yield a total interest of 300% when the 100days are over which means that this program is offering to triple our investments after a term of 100days which is too good to be true. The program may pay investors until the hit profits but surely, it won't complete a term. As for me, I'm giving it a skip.

That's right,giving it a skip would be better,I have already done so,the program might be paying for some time but I am so sure that it can't complete a cycle,100 days is such a long duration,assuming the duration is 20 days,I would be saying that the program might complete around