Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-klondike - money-klondike.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

What was Klondike Gold Rush? It was a migration by an estimated 100 000 prospectors to the Klondike region only for one thing - gold and money. It was 1896 year. There are a lot of new ways to get your cash bigger in 2012.

What is Money-klondike.com? It is a modern financial project. Our program will increase your capital.

Plan:

20.00% For 30days

18.00% For 30days

17.00% For 30days

13.50% For 30days

Referral Commission 3 Levels :6% -2% -1%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join money-klondike here

i want to think the admin of this program is newbies in hyip business,i dont see how this program will even pay investors for 2 days with the crazy daily return the program is offering investors,the program is just a scam program aready to me and it best if investors can only ignore the program and invest with other better programs around.

All the plan is for 30 days. Its good to try but same time I'm little worried with this site. The reason is that the script look cheap and its not really getting much attention. So if a hyip site is not popular that means its not getting much investors and if a hyip site does not get much investors then that means its can turn to scam anytime. I hope this one is going to last long. But same time I'm worried that its can turn to scam also.

I dont think admin can be able to pay the investors for at least 5 days because may be the admin is new to hyip business he do know how can he able to pay the investors that much high roi . he have mentioned in the site saying the site have ssl encryption but there is no ssl to the site . looks like a hyip program going to close very soon .

The roi is really high and have you observed the common thing in all the plans that all the investment plans here are of minimum 30 days so there are many chances the site may turn into scam . and if the admin have the intention to manage the site for a long time they he would have taking some good security measures to protect this hyip program .