Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

uniqfunds - uniqfunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

UniqFunds.Com offers stable short-term investment opportunities for all people around the globe. Investing, broadly is laying out money or capital in a company with the expectation of profit. Also banks do that but banks interest rates are very low compared to other options like Forex trading. Forex trading is the key to gain higher profits. We offer an opportunity to invest in the forex market.

Plan:

112% after 1 day

126% after 2 days

142% after 3 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Payza

Join uniqfunds here

All of the monitors are with the waiting status and i am sure that they will not show the paying status any more because of its investment plans . the script they are using is a very old script which most of the hyip sites have used before . the roi falls on high side so i suggest not to invest with this program .

i doubt if this program will even see hyip monitors that will invest with it,all the plan the program is offring investors is way too high and i can tell the admin of this program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that invest with the program it best if the program is just ignored and investors should look for other beter programs around.