Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

autotraders sites are available?

cesperlight

is there some autotraders sites are available? i mean to say if i am not able to trade for few time than site will trade with my money and when i have time i can start trading with my own.any site have expert traders team which helping in such type of job. i am not good in trading and i want someone trade behalf of me and when i learn completely than i start trading.if anyone can suggest such site that will be really helpful.i got one site but those people asking for 10$ for registration and 60$ is minimum for trading at roi of 1%.

• 2 weeks later...

If we mean auto trader here the same like Forex robot, then we have to think wisely here. Because so far and so long, there is no Forex EA Robot can make consistent profit. Usually we have to combine our trading, with using EA Robot and manual. If not, we will lose our money

• 1 year later...

The two things I can possibly advise is that you either invest in PAMM or do copy trading, that is the only two known ways that a trader can invest. Most probably, if he still likes to make use of hedgefunds, then that as well would be a very nice approach to trading.

Its good to invest pamm if you want to invest money but don't want to trade. But I do recommend that we study forex trading also. I do know we can all end up making big income in forex trading once we all know how to handle our trading account. I'm so sure we are all in here to make some good money. Lets just hope we all are making something good in here.

If traders who doesn't have skills and knowledge to perform own trading, but willing to get profit from forex market, they can join PAMM account and search the traders who willing to manage their own money. or invest the capital in fund manager to manage it and make the capital growing.

• 1 month later...

@rexway, every one lose and the only way a trade can minimize it is I'd he look for a good one. There are account managers that can give you a reason to smile when it comes to managing your funds for you. All you have to do is simply get the right manager. For me personally, I don't believe much in the auto trading thing.

well, traders can invest the money in PAMM account or fund manager company if they are expect to get profit from forex while they are have no time to trading. or they can use robot to lead them trade automatically. but use of robots require traders to keep monitoring the trades. if have no time to trading, better don't be a trader but choose to become investors.

traders can conduct automatic trading with robots or use signals service. traders can join social trading site also if want to conduct copy trades. such way including instant and not require effort to learning or perform analysis. just follow the signals and traders make profit. but happen if signals valid.

I really doubt if there are sites known specifically for auto trading if not that traders make use of robots. I think that's the only way auto trading is possible or maybe by making use of the auto trading tools in the trading platform like the stops and pending orders. It isn't something we can just Beck and call on without understanding how to use them.

I don't know whether such facility exist or not. as I know, traders require to open position manually if they are want to get profit from forex market. which mean, they should open position manually. however, traders can trade automatic by use robot. some of them designed to entry automatically when signals appear.

• 1 month later...

Perhaps it is something that has to do with trading with the trader's capital. A kinda investment plan or something which I see exists among the HYIP group. But then, if it's really what the TS mean, then I would rather go with a managed account than that type of thing which I rarely would predict if it will last.

I don't know of there are auto traders site that are available but I like to trade by myself. I don't like the idea of allowing other people to manage my account for me because I don't know how skillful that those people are. Manual type of trading is the best method for the trader who wants to make profit from forex trading should use.

if we are has own trading ability, we will feel comfort to manage it by our own. not let other people to manage it and not rely on others signal too to help us make trading decision. however, some traders has no such confident. they are prefer to get signals from social trading site or invest money on PAMM account.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, self trading gives you a better scope and understanding of Forex. You can trade on your own without the need for anyone to manage your account for you and still make your decent profit. Even those who hire people that trade for them are not better than the newbies who decide to take the bull by the horns.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Theirs a lot of this site but I don't recommend it. I am sure that in matter of few days or few weeks you will get loses. Although I only experience it once I am determine now just to trade on my own. If I loss then its my loss and no one else. I do know that I can have a big profit in forex trading if I can maintain and sustain my trading account. My focus now is to build my trading account big time.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

when we are has willingness to learn, we will tried to create own trading system. and learn how to implement it appropriately in trading. while if we are expect instant result, while has no willingness to learn and make skills or understanding improve, has tendency that we will use robots or forex trading signals.