Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global-invest - Global-invest.us

xetang

Our fund managers minimize overall risk by diversifying the investment portfolio and by fitting the ratios of state and corporate securities deposits as to eliminate overlapping of risk factors. The strategy of the Fund assumes that the debt securities portfolio will gradually be expanded with securities issued by corporations and banks.

Investment Plans:

103% - 110% After 1 Day

110% - 132% After 3 Days

120% - 155% After 5 Days

125% - 175% After 7 Days

and more.

Accept: LR, EG

Join here: http://www.global-invest.us/?ref=zozo278

175% RoI after one week is too high and not reasonable plan here. In this way, usually this kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the market, and better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one here. Only greedy investors who still want to invest on the HYIP like this

Started Nov 18, 2012 Running days 1 Total deposited $ 97,649.00

After looking the statics of the site i have no words to say . and i am just wondering how come people invested $97,649 in just a single day and that to for unsustainable program . And it is conformed that the site is a scam site so please dont invest here and loos your funds .

i think i might be the only that mihg have diffrent view on this program, i think this program is sustainable if you ask me,almost all the plan inhere are reachable and i can tell this program will sustain the plan they are offering investors,125% in 7 days is totally reachable and sustainable, i can only advise investors to see payment status before inhere but i belibe the program is safe.