Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bucksdollar - bucksdollar.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Bucks Dollar has vast interests in the narrow niche of dealing with silver that has been almost forgotten by many in the past few decades, mainly due to the rise in gold prices but also a few other trendy interesting fields have had their say With most of the competition preoccupied, the silver industry has proven to be a very lucrative area explore. We decided to create Bucks Dollar to enable our experienced business minded group to expand into a much larger circle and consequently reach new levels of profit and benefits for everyone involved. Accepting new members in our group is a big step forward and we have spent months of preparation to proudly present this service to you.

Plan:

1% for 365 calendar days.

2% referral commission

Accept: LR, PM

Join bucksdollar here

This program is newly launched and I tried to check if it has gained support from monitors,to my surprise it hasn't,if the admin of this program wants the program to flourish,he should try and add quality monitors to monitor it,the program is really offering a reasonable and sustainable roi

1% daily for 365 days plan simply means that admin plans the program for long term. I think we need not hurry about the program let the program prove itself for some time, As it performs well for 1 month or so we can decide to invest some money with them, as we can only make profit here if the program manage to stay for long as more than 3 months it will need to reach bep.

This one here is a simple HYIP. With 1% daily RoI, we are as the investors, will need 100 days at least to reach the BEP here. Or, it is like 3 months. Well, it is long enough, but now it is depending on how popular this HYIP will be. If it is popular, then we can reach the BEP, and get the 1% daily profit after

this hyip offer reasonable daily interest rate and I am sure it will lead them able to paying for a long run. unfortunately this hyip not listed on hyip monitor site and for those who interested to make invest, should search and found a payment proof as proven that this hyip paying because there is no other option to proving that this hyip paying instead via payment proof.

Well 1% for 365 days that is really good but my question is this site can stay online for an year ?? okey if the admin have an intention to run the site for more than an year then they have not taken any precautions to make the site stable for a long period . and i never trust the sites which just say works but do not implement .

This program is offering 1% for 365 days in a year which is a very good and stable ROI offered from a investors POV. Plans like this are risk free and there's a very minimal chance of anything going wrong. Although there doesn't seem to be any monitor monitoring this program for now this doesn't seem to be much big deal of a case.

I don't think its going to last long. Especially since the owner of this site is known to opening scam hyip site. this is a professional scammer if you ask me. That's why I suggest that you spend more time investing in hyip that has realistic plan and is very popular and most of all has banners in ptp forums. In this way we know that a hyip site like that has a higher chance of paying than this one.

Yes looks like the admin is a professional scammer because he is giving color as if he is paying all the investors and we can see the site design is really good looking and that all just to get investors , and the admin is tempting with the high roi investment plans so i am sure that the site will not last long for many days .

What they are tabling here is of no good to any investor here and we are all complaining about this so the best thing for us to do is to try the program with the minimum because when i just visit the site now I can see that they are recieveing money in a good mod and also giving out withdrawals as well.