Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unit-invest - Unit-invest.ru

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We founded our group based on goal to help everyone to make a consistent and reliable income to make life easier. We offer real investment opportunities for all without imaginary promises. advantages of other companies: - Have a stable investment income every week! - top up balance and get 4% for 24 hours the amount of recharge. - The minimum investment is only $ 5! - Work with excellent payment system Perfect Money , Liberty Reserve ! - guarantee fast processing of applications as the input and the output of! - Minimum deposit is only 7 days! Referral program at level 3 works for active members of the system.

Plan:

4% for 24 hours the amount of recharge

Up to 3% referral commission

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join Unit-invest here

Well the script of the site is really bad and looks very cheap script and we can see that the Language of the site is not in English so most of the investors will be taking a step back to invest with this program . I think most of the Russian's will be investing with this site because they are accepting many Russian popular payment processors .

Well there is no need to look for the quality of the script that was used for this program,hourly programs like this one are just prone to scam investors on a short period of time,investors don't make profit in hourly program like this one,if it is the one that has 2hours as the duration,I can say investors can make profits in this type

What we can see from the domain name here, .ru means for Russian website. Well, we know, many Russian HYIP website is actually not too good. Also, here, we can see the RoI offered is high with based on the hourly paying plan. This is no a good HYIP

i think 4% daily is ok and reachable but the problem i see with this program is the langauge,the program is a russian program and according to expenricence russian program dont get support from hyip monitors and investors,so i guess it best if this program is just igonred,though i belive the prgram should be able to sustain what they are offering investors but the program is not getting support.