Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitking - profitking.us

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Profit King is a stable and secured investment program, established by an experienced team of professional traders for collective FOREX trading. Our mission is to provide our members the opportunity of achieving financial freedom with a small investment.

We are adept at investment tactics by virtue of our more than 5 years experienced up and down in currency trading and are backed by technical analysis and research expertise. With only the input of news and analyses, the system is capable of deciding open and close positions with the help of pre-programmed algorithms.

Plan:

500% Daily For 2 Days

800% Daily For 4 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve, PM

Join profitking here

I don't understand why you post this site because their plans are too not reasonable and I sure that don't have any HYIP site can pay out with plans as of them, this is scam site clearly, they have created plans with benefit to scam investors, one want to earn with big amount only after 2 days. I hope that nobody invest here because it is too not reasonable for their plans

500% Daily For 2 Days

800% Daily For 4 Days

After seeing this investment plans i am speechless and i still wonder whi this people will open a hyip sites with out ant planing and if this type of investment plans are here so who will invest with this program . and 500% for 2 days that means the admin will make our money 10 times more in 10 days really ridiculous and i never encourage any one to try out this program . its a use less hyip just came online to make scam .

this hyip offer very high profit return and even looks irrational. I am sure there is no investors will be interested to make invest in this hyip site because the risk probability is greater than gain. even though this hyip already listed on many of hyip monitor site, it not help much to make the risk lower.

This program is infact a sure shot scam as we all know that the 500% ROI per day is in no way sustainable and is one of the highest ROI offered ever in the history of investment. Even if the site is paying for now the owner will drawback at the minute he thinks he has enough money in his pocket. This program is not recommended at all.