Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okfunds - Okfunds.com

xetang

Our web resource is specialized in money investments. Who does not dream of earning money without putting maximum efforts for it? Our website gives you a brilliant opportunity to fill your purses while you may have a rest or travel somewhere for holidays.

185% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount Profit (%)

185% After 1 Day 1.00-50000.00 185.00

855% After 3 Days

855% After 3 Days 1.00-50000.00 855.00

3450% After 10 Day

3450% After 10 Day 1.00-50000.00 3450.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://okfunds.com/?ref=zozo278

i think this an another big scam program in the hyip that spoling the name by keeping this type of hyip programs an in other programs investors most thinking before investing,because in this program we can see that 185% for one days is really very high that he cant pay an i hope nobody can pay to this percentage to the investors

Another hyip program just designed to make investors scam and once have a look on the investment plans there are they are dam sure very risky plans to invest and i a dam sure the site is a scam . even the admin have a professional traders i am sure that he cannot pay such a huge profits the investors .

despite the high return this program is offering investors, i cant belive this program was able to get a paying status from hyip monitors but i belive the admin of the program try to use the paying status to attract investors to the program,well the status of the program has now chage from paying to not paying and problem with hyip monitors,ordiarily the program is not safe for any hyip investors..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/okfunds.com?final=1

Except their 5% ref. commission this program is simple harmful for us. Because we must lose our capital here. Their daily RoI policy scheme is impossible for any. Plus their 3450% after 10 days later is simple junk. So they must become ghost very soon. We need to get back our investment amount at any cost.