Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yeah, I will also not agree to the suggestion that we use our spare time to trade forex. We need more time to trade, I believe, becaue we have to look at things. We may just create bad decisions if we do trading during our spare time because, for sure, we will lack time.

Yes, so it seems that mobile phone for forex trading is only good for monitoring for the current trades but for analyzing the market better using pc as it will show complete details and easy to navigate.

• 2 weeks later...

And there is always a distraction when you use a mobile phone for your trading. There will always be calls to be answered and text messages to read.

lols.. that's true. Anyway. I don't want to brag it becasue I don't own it by my two sisters has a apple iphone 4S and its really handly. I wish I have one also. But I'm just a poor boy. lols. Just imagine since we have wifi in our house. I can close my computer and leave my cellphone connected. Then I add EA in my mobile and just alarm when certain indicators was hit. So in this case I don't need to monitor it in my laptop and leave it to my cellphone. But that just a dream. I know I can't afford it. lols.

• 3 weeks later...

lols.. that's true. Anyway. I don't want to brag it becasue I don't own it by my two sisters has a apple iphone 4S and its really handly. I wish I have one also. But I'm just a poor boy. lols. Just imagine since we have wifi in our house. I can close my computer and leave my cellphone connected. Then I add EA in my mobile and just alarm when certain indicators was hit. So in this case I don't need to monitor it in my laptop and leave it to my cellphone. But that just a dream. I know I can't afford it. lols.

Well, this can be beneficial if you have a software giving you signals. But it will be different if one is into trading by him/herself and does not want to use an EA.

I guess there were a lot of capable phones that are good for forex trading. Iphone, blackberry and android phones most of it are touch screen phones which is really easy to navigate the trading platform. But then I don't tried it yet as I focused on trading in my PC.

I phone can be used for trading but one thing you need to know while trading with IPHON is that some features must miss in the chart,and you wont be able to see so many functions,thou I may say its the best way to trade forex because you will be carying your phone along side with you tto any where you go,giving you an acces to monitor your trade,I saw on Roboforex' that Blackberry can be used also,

I phone can be used for trading but one thing you need to know while trading with IPHON is that some features must miss in the chart,and you wont be able to see so many functions,thou I may say its the best way to trade forex because you will be carying your phone along side with you tto any where you go,giving you an acces to monitor your trade,I saw on Roboforex' that Blackberry can be used also,

Yes, some compatible phones in trading forex still have some features that are hidden or not easy to navigate for higher phones or more of touchscreen will able to see most of the features without clicking or unhide it.

but from the trends that i see, many people now used phone and i see some of my fellow in my country now used mobile phone since they feel it is more mobile where they can trade any where and any time, but i only see some phone that supported like Iphone, blackberry, and android

It does seem to be more convenient to trade from your phone from the obvious reasons such as mobility. Because of the technology/software on mobile phones it is inevitable that you will not be able to access all the features and functionalities the way that you would if you were using a computer or a laptop. That said, only when necessary is then that I would look to the mobile as an alternative.

Trading through mobile phones in one of the newly launched technologies but still many mojor forex brokers does not allow it. Such is the case with me. My forex broker does not allow trading through mobile phones which is surely annoying for me as I would have loved to use this service...

Please I believe I have account with most of the big brokers in the business and they offer it. I guess your broker has to speed up and catch with the other brokers in meeting customer satisfaction. Since the introduction of mobile trading, I find it convenient to update myself through my mobile phone than carrying a laptop around.

Trading through mobile phones in one of the newly launched technologies but still many mojor forex brokers does not allow it. Such is the case with me. My forex broker does not allow trading through mobile phones which is surely annoying for me as I would have loved to use this service...

if you check major forex broker you wil find out that they supported trading through mobile phones :D, for example in UWCFX or in Instaforex, for instaforex you can find it here dude: http://instaforex.com/downloads.php since now it is become trend for many people browse internet through mobile phone or even tablet.

Many major forex brokers?

Okay just wondering what major broker sites are your example? Because I'm trading in four broker sites right now and its all major and all of my broker sites has mobile trading platform that you can download. So I'm surprise that you say many major forex brokers does not allow it. Why will they not going to allow it?

Many major forex brokers?

Okay just wondering what major broker sites are your example? Because I'm trading in four broker sites right now and its all major and all of my broker sites has mobile trading platform that you can download. So I'm surprise that you say many major forex brokers does not allow it. Why will they not going to allow it?

i think that is the mistake from himself, i think there is no reason why major forex broker want to disallow phone to be used in forex, because it can bring us mobilty more than computer can do, and now it is up to the person who want to use that service, and i think more platform is a good thing for them

Infact what that person is saying is out of ignorance because major forex broker are even the onece that support mobile trading ,well I just bought a blackberry phone ysterday since Iheard that We can also trade through this phone so I will try and download the features first.

Infact what that person is saying is out of ignorance because major forex broker are even the onece that support mobile trading ,well I just bought a blackberry phone ysterday since Iheard that We can also trade through this phone so I will try and download the features first.

yeah most of the major forex broker now supported the smartphone like android, iphone, and blackberry :D, you can find in their download pages :D, and that is good thing for you since you can trade in anywhere as long as the internet connection there is fine, mobility is one of the thing which make this platform gain some trader who use it

Please I believe I have account with most of the big brokers in the business and they offer it. I guess your broker has to speed up and catch with the other brokers in meeting customer satisfaction. Since the introduction of mobile trading, I find it convenient to update myself through my mobile phone than carrying a laptop around.

yeah, from what i see now mostly broker offer the trading through phone but not all kind of phone, i think they prefer the smartphone as the platform to use this service, but again we can see that every trader have their own way to trading but it seems now some people prefer mobile trading

Yes some people prefer mobile Trading to PC because with mobile one can trade or monitor a trade even while working on the street and the this realy make trading easy,but its not all knid of phone that is supported by this services I think its only for smartphone users.

i think that is the mistake from himself, i think there is no reason why major forex broker want to disallow phone to be used in forex, because it can bring us mobilty more than computer can do, and now it is up to the person who want to use that service, and i think more platform is a good thing for them

That's true. And I know that feeling that if you can't connect in the internet and you have an open position to check the status if its good or bad position. that's why its important if you really a regular trader you need to have mobile phone as back up.

I don't recommend mobile phone as your major trading tools. first you need to use lots of indicators and mobile just don't have enough power or screen to have a decent reviews of data but mobile is good for trading as back up.