Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

@Nikhil

Yes, it will really help people who are busy but he still wanted to get some profits from trading but still it's not as comfortable as

we used PC or Laptop. I suggested to use PC or Laptop more than mobilephone if that is possible.

yeah, is easier to use PCs, but also necessary to use mobile phones during an emergency moment. especially for those who make trades based on news, so sue them for open orders anywhere

@boniez you are correct but i think the cost of mobile (windows) is not less by whom we can trade. actually some broker offering trade via mobile which is great in one word and we dont need to sit infront our pc all the time and for news trader its great no doubt if he/she unable to sit infront of pc at the moment of news release.

@boniez you are correct but i think the cost of mobile (windows) is not less by whom we can trade. actually some broker offering trade via mobile which is great in one word and we dont need to sit infront our pc all the time and for news trader its great no doubt if he/she unable to sit infront of pc at the moment of news release.

at least it's only for a certain time only, because we will not be able to fully analyze the charts only to use mobile phones, due to better meet metatrader on pc. but I think trading with a tablet / ipad more good if we are a mobility

• 1 month later...

@boniez

Yes, it is okay if you wanted to use it in urgent condition. Usually, mobilephone trading is used by people who is too busy and he/she couldn't spend time to trade except they used their spare time while on the way, or wait another schedule. Mobilephone is important for busy person.

• 2 weeks later...

@boniez

Yes, it is okay if you wanted to use it in urgent condition. Usually, mobilephone trading is used by people who is too busy and he/she couldn't spend time to trade except they used their spare time while on the way, or wait another schedule. Mobilephone is important for busy person.

well, using a mobilephone only for emergency time, and we can not keep using mobilephone for trading, because after all facilities with mobilephone not as complete as the original for the PC platform

indeed the mobile platform for trading is not that always easy to use. although itcomes handy when we have no access to computers. as we can monitor our trading or open or close our trade on mobile phone. but there are some limitation also. i think that there are times we will want to use the computer for trading.

• 3 weeks later...

@Boniez

Yes, it is okay to use mobilephone for emergency only. I never used mobilephone trading because I don't have smartphone. I prefer to use my Laptop

when it is necessary to do trading when I am mobile. But it's good for busy person who didn't have time to use his computer but he wanted to do

trading.

I have heard a particular broker just make available their Meta terminal on the Android platform, which it really encouraging. But we have to be aware that the connection problem of Mobile phones. Using Wi-fi is okay while GPRS falls short of the requirement for forex trading. And I do not think charts can be that clearly displayed on mobile phones.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I have been trading with Marketiva and Fxfrench from the past 2 yaers and as far as I know, neither of the two brokers offer trading in forex through mobile phones. I did contacted Fxfrench support and they said that I can trade through windows mobile but not through general symbian mobile phones.

So as of now that the forex trading is only limited to specific phones or high tech phones. I also used symbian phone so obviously i can not make forex in mobile and even monitor it. Hopefully, it will be distributed in most of the phones to make more accessible by traders. :D

Yes, thats true that no forex brokers provide any software's for the symbian mobile phones. However,if you are looking to monitor the forex market, you can do it through separate forex sites which offers live currency quotes.

• 1 month later...

Actually i didn't try it before, but if i had i-phone, i would use it for urgent closing of my trades when i am not in front of my computer, or if i am out, not for analysis, analyzing your entry points needs more careful concentration and patience, it is said that you should not put your points in hurry.

But how you will know that it is need to close it without looking your computer? Perhaps there will notifications to your mobile stating that you have good profit already. Well i only see others have used high tech mobile so that they will not have problem with closing the trades immediately. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually i did not yet tried trading in mobile so really just assume that it will be better in pc. Still dont know if that will be really lightweight and will not used ram of phones so definitely easy to handle or manage our trading. Next time i think i will try to have trades in mobile and make a comparison.

There are advantages and disadvantages in doing our trades using a mobile phone. One advantage is that this gives you flexibility as a mobile phone is easy to move around with. You can trade even while relaxing on a park (although, I am not sure, if trading is a relaxing activity to traders).