Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Well i must say that is depend on the way you see mobile forex trading. Desktop trading is actually better because you can see lots of indicators in one monitor especially with that 4k monitor, but with mobile phone you can trade anywhere, it is more mobile and one more thing that with news based trading you can trade the same just like with 4k monitor because you use no or just few indicators.

So this is just about your current monitor size? That is not a big deal if you are a news based trader you just need a responsive phone or smartphone without any bloating software inside and save your RAM. Trading through MT4 android or iphone is pretty cheap to your system, it just tax it a bit not like playing video games or anything and the good thing is that you can trade anywhere.

Trading via mobile phone is good for some traders, i tried it few times and don't see any reason why we shouldn't use it but the problem maybe is the internet connection. If you are someone who don't have time to trade in desktop aka mobile person, then trading through iphone or android are better options.

It makes a sense you said something like that, mobile trading is all about the mobility of traders but it still lack of better monitor size even i must admit around 5 inch to 6 inch is pretty much comfortable for news based trader or trader who don't use so much technical indicators on their charts.

It makes a sense you said something like that, mobile trading is all about the mobility of traders but it still lack of better monitor size even i must admit around 5 inch to 6 inch is pretty much comfortable for news based trader or trader who don't use so much technical indicators on their charts.

• 2 weeks later...

in the era of increasingly sophisticated technology like this, traders should be able to run better trading activities, it is necessary for traders to become better and more maximal again in generating profits with risks that can be minimized well and more leverage.

I don't know if trade through mobile phone means more leverage for traders, all i now is when you trade through mobile phone you will get one thing which is easy way to trade from phone and its mobility where you can trade nearly anywhere as long as you have internet connection.

• 2 weeks later...

because I think the most important thing is the management of trading. good and proper management must be accompanied by sufficient trading capability. because if we as a trader can manage the trading we have with good and true, automatic profit in the can will be maximal

There is no correlation between mobile phone and management of trading. I myself see that mobile phone advantage is that you can trade anywhere and anytime, there is no limitation as long as you have wireless internet connection, and even i seldom trade through mobile phone nowadays this feature is still worthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex trading via mobile is a convenient way manage trades in my opinion. But I am very uncomfortable trading in mobile. The screen is way to small for me to analyze. Just my opinion.

Well i don't know for latest smartphone which has like 5,xx inch screen or even 6 inch more screen. But if you don't mind, what is your smartphone's brand? I feel it is good enough to trade especially when i am not at home, i don't trade it usually but desktop trading is what i do when i at home, but if am on the other place, mobile trading is the best option.

Well i don't know for latest smartphone which has like 5,xx inch screen or even 6 inch more screen. But if you don't mind, what is your smartphone's brand? I feel it is good enough to trade especially when i am not at home, i don't trade it usually but desktop trading is what i do when i at home, but if am on the other place, mobile trading is the best option.

6 inch is not big lol. I am using Iphone. And the screen is good enough for candy crush and temple run. lol I am not smartphone user use like to use that for internet activity. Even facebook looks bad on the small screen. As I said I am very used to view things on large screens and can't get used to small screen.

Trading with 5 or 6 inch is good, most people right now also i see do their works through smartphone. It is not as big as computer, i mean laptop and desktop, but it is okay and for someone who want to spend their time out there, which means they are usually not at home, mobile phone or smartphone trading is the best solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Most MT4 brokers are tradable via mobile phone through a MT4 terminal. I think MetaQuotes - MT4 publisher share the API for mobile application developer.

MT4 already supported mobile trading since like many years ago. I don't know if that is not really popular but i saw a lot of my offline friends who active in foreign exchange use mobile trading platform and they don't have much problem with it. It is not a bad idea to try it once as long as you have enough processing power and stable wireless internet connection.

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't that make trading bit difficult through mobile phone, i usually trade through my laptop and MT4 trading platform also made it more convenient to trade.

I have similar thought. lol Mobile phone screens are so small that it hurts my eyes to even look at the charts. lol I am used to watching charts on big screens and if that is not there then it makes me very uncomfortable to trade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When we are thinking about flexible trading platform, we are expecting that our brokers will allow us trading from different devices like mobile phone or laptop or from iPhone or iPad. And as a forex trader I am happy that my broker is allowing me good mobile application where I am able to carry out trade executions when I am not available to my trading platform. But it is the case of emergency only; I favor my laptop to execute orders.

• 3 years later...