Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think, Forex trading leads mobile technology as it require software to trade & there is always the range of pairs are updated consistently. But windows mobile can support it, But I didn't try with it before.

you are correct . i also think only windows mobile support trade via mobile and also there is no software for java mobile . anyway although i am not ready still trade via mobile but i think it great advantage when mobile is also in forex trading.

I've never used a mobile trading platform. because I have only used the laptop for trading, but actually trading with mobile platform only as an alternative if we are in urgent circumstances , so we can open position with well, tough the mobile platform don't have complete feature

Trading forex via mobile phone should have been a very good option. You can access your account and place a trade even when you are on the move. But still it is not getting any popular, it even looks like no expert is trading via mobile.

We can trade via mobile since some application help us to do that.With this mobile application that compress the web pages,making it mobile friendly,we all can trade via mobile.And it's advantage are numerous.You can trade at anytime,anywhere,even on the note,in a car.Just think and you see that's it's a good ideal and technology.

• 4 weeks later...

i do love to use the mobile for forex trading too. i think we will be more motivated to practice in forex or demo trading if we have mobile application like that. i feel my phone won't run that fast if i have that application though it can download or run such a program. maybe if i have purchased another smartphone or android phone than can run such application without problem. it needs wifi also.

• 2 weeks later...

I never used mobilephone to do trading but as I knew, if we used mobilephone in trading so we could only use some standard indicators.

I think it will be better if we used laptop or computer to do trading than mobilephone. For me, that is easier to use and that is more

effective to see chart, to make decision and to gain useful informations.

I never used mobilephone to do trading but as I knew, if we used mobilephone in trading so we could only use some standard indicators.

I think it will be better if we used laptop or computer to do trading than mobilephone. For me, that is easier to use and that is more

effective to see chart, to make decision and to gain useful informations.

because indeed mobile phone just for alternative if you cant use your laptop, and of course anyone prefer to use laptop than mobile phone,,,

but isnt impossible if you bring and use laptop to trade on general place such in a bus, etc..

I think the phone trading is better,but if given a choice,all sensible human will chose a laptop.But when we are out travelling,or visiting someone,our phone can come handy and important to us,since we can use it to trade forex right there.I think a iphone can trade forex too.Have anyone try using an eseries.

• 3 weeks later...

@andry777 its true and great mobile trading give us more opportunity to manage our account when we are in way. actually from my experience seen when going outside remain open position with tp and sl some time i seen via moblie of live rate if probably it will not hit to tp and if we close that time than some profit but becaus eof out of home we unable to do that but mobile trading give such opportunity which is one word great.