Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading via mobile is a nice way to trade on the go. It helps you also monitor your trades on the go without getting fixed to your computer system and that is one thing that can give anyone the chance to get all that he desires even while doing some other jobs or businesses.

So it is clear that nowadays no one will limit us trading in forex, we want to use dekstop PC then that is really fine, we want to use Mobile Phone that is even plausible, something that will limit us not the device but our internet connection and our skills, trading in phone is comfortable nowadays.

• 1 month later...

Surely yes, at least, this form of trading makes it very much possible for anyone to trade from anywhere and that is the main reason it is taking the waves. With the evolution of smart phones, even those who do not have access to PC can easily trade on mobile and the fun is that you got to trade on the go.

You can trade in mobile and you can also trade in PC depending on the one you are willing to do. But I think that there are some of the features that one will not get very well when he or she tries to trade in mobile but those features will be available n pc and that is why it is more preferred for traders especially those that are full time traders to trade more in PC.

Sometimes i trade via mobile phone only when the time allow me. Trade via mobile phone could be so different compared to the other way especailly through notebook or desktop computer, with small button compared to in PC maybe you have problem to tap it. Via mobile is a good experience for many traders to try.

Trading through mobile phone is a good idea and don't really bad idea as long as our phone size is around 4.5 inch up to 6 inch. Well that is for comfortability issues and next is connection make sure it is stable enough because i know that wireless connection usually has some connectivity problem.

This time that tablet is now rampant and other smart phones, you will find out that there are so many people who have more smart phones with wider screen sizes and they are able to enjoy trading on the go. This thing is also good for those who are field workers and will not have much time to focus on a laptop because they can monitor their account from the go.

The platform for trading may not even be the reason for profit or loss. It is the base of knowledge the person has that matters more and that is the main reason he makes profit or loss. There are those who feel that for the fact that they are trading on PC is more than enough reason for them to make profit. This is particularly wrong and it is one thing that leads others to losses.

Trading on mobile is a thing of choice. While there are those who derive joy in doing so, there are so many others who are good with PC and can't attempt to trade on mobile. A trader who understands how to manage Forex well should look at the possibility of analyzing it well because that is what is of paramount importance and a criteria for earning.

Trading on mobile is a thing of choice. While there are those who derive joy in doing so, there are so many others who are good with PC and can't attempt to trade on mobile. A trader who understands how to manage Forex well should look at the possibility of analyzing it well because that is what is of paramount importance and a criteria for earning.

Just as you have stated. For me too, I will prefer to trade with a pc instead of through mobile. Mobile trading is for those of them who want to monitor their trade because I don't usually see it as something that I should adopt when I have the whole time to trade with a pc that can also give me what I want and without hiding any features.

Anyone can trade if they want through mobile phone, well that is easy to do that but the problem of course the response of each tap, since some smartphone have some delay with this and for scalpers this is not a good idea, screen size also the problem, hard to see charts made us lose lots of of money.

trading by using a mobile phone is very useful for traders to be trading anywhere without any restriction places. This is helpful for traders busy. Therefore, we need to take advantage of mobile trading well with good service. If our internet connection is good then no problem trading using mobile trading

I do trade via mobile, but only when I am outside or if there is some other urgency, as I don’t really like it too much due to small screen and not able to analysis properly, but it’s always nice to have options open. I am at the moment trading with Nova FX, it’s a lovely broker with this mobile trading facility, so that really helps me trade better and this Is what helps me be successful without much trouble at all.

I trade using mobile and I do not see anything bad with it. The advent of smartphones offer one a chance to trade on the go and that is as well the dream of most people who are field workers. It offers them the opportunity to trade on the go and they don't actually need to bother so much about sitting down in one place.

Nothing bad with it but unsatisfying thing could happen like small screen, since i think that not all traders around the world have 5 inch smarpthone because it is just another common screen. While in the other hand i think that this is just another type of trading, that is all.

Nothing bad with it but unsatisfying thing could happen like small screen, since i think that not all traders around the world have 5 inch smarpthone because it is just another common screen. While in the other hand i think that this is just another type of trading, that is all.

I agree with you sidejob, it’s obviously not perfect to be trading with smartphone, as it’s not just about small inch, but it’s not easy to analysis either, so that’s why not ideal choice at all, but when you have no option then it definitely looks good and that’s where I like it. I am doing job, so for that I am outside better half of the day and in that period, it’s quite special to be having this option and that’s what Nova FX provides to me!

Of course, who said that is easy to analyze market, it requires time and also some indicators which proven to work in most of the cases. As for mobile trading, i don't see much difference only with small screen that's all you can do, basically it is just trading at small computer.

Small screen and few differences when you use indicators, i see that you cannot use as much indicator as you want, but for me who depend mostly on fundamental analysis using mobile phone is not a big deal, i even get more advantages like flexibility when trade later.

Yes, I agree with you mate if one is a news trader than having mobile for trading is the best thing that can happen, but for other people or say normal traders, it’s not such a fair deal due to obvious reasons. I said before I use it as an optional thing when I am stuck and having Nova FX type of broker, it really makes me feel using it due to such nice platform, but overall I am not too much in favor of it.

You definitely have made very solid point because we always worry about internet even on computer/laptops, so when it comes to mobile, it’s something where been extra-careful is required. I am working with Nova FX broker where they have lovely mobile system, so I am able to work easily, but as you pointed out my net is also stable, so that makes things easier for me to workout which is definitely impossible to do without a stable net like you mention.

Also remember wireless connection is prone to security matter, i trade via mobile phone because that is very easy to login and i only access it through encrypted connection such as WPA wifi based. Always remember before connected through Mobile Phone make sure no one sniffing on you.

• 2 weeks later...