Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

webmoney-wmtransfer.com

They don't care if they lose that such number of users. I think that what webmoney wants is to have their own autonomy without being affected by US laws. They know too well that US is always infringing on countries when they think they are monitoring their citizens' account so as to avoid others from reaping their members off.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is such a huge loss to me, and i agree with Sidejob but actually that is small effect for them, they will for sure lose revenues from potential US users, but gain many users from the other countries such as China, Brazil, India, Russia or the other country that still emerging. I think Webmoney is targetting such as country.

It seems you know very well, i also think the same Emerging countries is the next target but mainly from Asia or South America. Webmoney however, i think still stable they don't make much movement yet trying to improve their strategy and services to its future users and present users.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if they still obsessed with stabilization and want to be like this, but i think it sitll improving we just don't know what is their next step. As for me i don't see anything that they should change, everything seems good they just need to do more promotion to get more clients.

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if Webmoney truly obsessed with stabilization, as we know that Russia hit hard by the economy recession recently and of course it will affect webmoney, they prefer stable growth rather than exponential growth. Make sure they don't fall easier when recession come.

We should not worry about stabilization of country, because that is not affect the Payment Processor. I sure WebMoney had backup not only on Russia but also international bank also. Beside that, Russian is big country and not easy to collapse.

I think it affect it my friend, can you see how RUB affected russian's economy and since Webmoney situated in Russia, we expect something happening with them. Even WM is payment processor but i am sure that the core operating fund using rubble which is RUssian's Currency.

@Juon: It will affect it the stabilization of RUB will help Webmoney to operate without much problem, even in fact most of their account in USD stil it need RUB to do their daily operation in their headquarter. Server in Russia also paid by RUB not USD. Anyway, Webmoney is trying to penetrate EU now and few nothern african country, trying to work with local top up provider. This is a good strategy and in few months or up to years later we can see the result from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Make a sense friend, it seems like RUB really affected Webmoney before but right now it is back because of its good backup to safe this company from bankruptcy that sooner will happen, overall i think webmoney should built one or two headquarters in some countries that has friendly regulation.

It seems only you and me that discuss about this electronic currency. Well i must say that Webmoney in fact one of the oldest e-currency that still exist up to now, and they are less strict compared to payment processor like Paypal or Neteller, but thanks to its strategic position(in Russia) it could survive up to now and even grow bigger.

One of the oldest electronic currency that still exist up to now and i agree with you about this. Not to mention many thing make webmoney change itself right now and become one of the leader in this business. I see that WebMoney is one of the best alternative, the rate is not so low in my county and has loyal fans there including me

• 3 weeks later...

One thing that i find interesting here is that webmoney.com is not webmoney that we know it is a website from japan which doesn't even have any affiliate with webmoney at all. Aside from that mini-fact, i also agree with myregister about webmoney as one of the oldest electronic currencies out there, because of its "play-safe", it seems can survive up to now.

One thing that i find interesting here is that webmoney.com is not webmoney that we know it is a website from japan which doesn't even have any affiliate with webmoney at all. Aside from that mini-fact, i also agree with myregister about webmoney as one of the oldest electronic currencies out there, because of its "play-safe", it seems can survive up to now.

That is an old history, i mean mostly people know about that, you can find in wikipedia about their foundation age, and a shocking news  Webmoney just acquired a license has allowed the system to expand its presence and offer its services to the residents of the UK as well as other European countries. This is a good thing now Webmoney become one of the most usable payment processors and will even compete with Neteller or Skrill or Paypal.

I'm also quite shocked about the news that they get license from FCA, this means you can say that webmoney is one of the reputable and quite good alternative payment processor or electronic currency that you can use, with quite low rate i think they will be able to compete with other same services.

It is a good news or webmoney and webmoney's loyal client. I feel nothing happened in future with Webmoney and it keep strong. One fact which i just find that webmoney gained around 10000 new users per day, to me this improvement means that webmoney surely attract people from around the world.

It is a good news or webmoney and webmoney's loyal client. I feel nothing happened in future with Webmoney and it keep strong. One fact which i just find that webmoney gained around 10000 new users per day, to me this improvement means that webmoney surely attract people from around the world.

In my perspective it may be a good light for webmoney or as its first stepping stone to provide better service for their clients in Europe and also in the other countries that might attract with it. Even Webmoney originated from Russia but it doesn't mean it will be always russian, i see that Webmoney now not as Russian Company but more as Multi National Company.

So the notion of Russian electronic currency will be faded as it try to expand further into europe and maybe into africa or south america. I find this is good for them, not to mention that webmoney also considered to be a good alternative and in my country its rate is quite high compared to the other electronic currency.

• 2 weeks later...

INDX.ru is another feature that webmoney has and to be honest i wondering if that has such a high degree to earn from stock. Even some apple users use it. It seems that with this thing i can say Webmoney is trying to take over the world LOL. I am eager to use it more as the rate is quite good in my country.

• 4 weeks later...

I am still learning of it even i already visited i cannot grasp what they want to do with stock, are they act as investment pool site or as broker that will provide us a way to start earn through stock. Anway, WEBMONEY according to me isn't really new also doesn't so much innovative but its ability to adapt and change is a good asset for WM's future.

• 1 month later...

Damn, i just visited the news section and find out that aside from Europe Union, Webmoney also increase its presence in other countries, such as South East Asian by promoting local top-up methods, like in Singapore you can make a deposit through eNets national payment system.

• 1 month later...

Then it means that webmoney is actually expanding its services and it is good enough to see that this old electronic money become like a new electronic money. Not to mention with this expansion and i heard they already registered in FCA means SEA and also Europe Union become a good place to get more clients.

• 2 weeks later...

If Liberty Reserev is supported by all kind fof HYIP and PTP this one is widely supported by all kind of Captcha solving programs and also there are many paid to upload ones which supports this ,

Anyway this is another very common ecurrency that has been benefitted much to all the users .

thanks for telling it will HYIP help me a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook Game Cards with WebMoney

Facebook Game Card is a quick and easy way to make in-game purchases within your favorite games and applications on the social network. You can use the Card with thousands of Facebook applications, whether it is for making a run-through the game or for playing more games with your friends.

You can buy a Game Card denominated in 5 USD or in 10 USD with WebMoney on the trading platform Plati.ru. To redeem your Game Card, you need to enter the card number or the digital PIN-code into Facebook.com/gamecards.

• 2 weeks later...

In HYIP, people invest with a more anonymous platform, and it seems that Webmoney offers it but from that all, in HYIP Webmoney is doing well and so do in the other field such as Forex or Shopping site, and in few gambling sites. Webmoney also now enter EU with regulated by FCA.