Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

webmoney-wmtransfer.com

In HYIP, people invest with a more anonymous platform, and it seems that Webmoney offers it but from that all, in HYIP Webmoney is doing well and so do in the other field such as Forex or Shopping site, and in few gambling sites. Webmoney also now enter EU with regulated by FCA.

Well to be honest up now I still cannot believe that webmoney is taking the scene by accepted the regulation of FCA. As far as i know this is the only Russian based electronic currency which accepted by FCA, and with FCA's regulation the entry to EU is open wide just as what you said before.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you might be true about that EU thingy but right now it is totally different since brexit really happened. But still, registered in FCA is not simple feat since it requires some fees per year and also FCA is a strict regulator so when there is a mistake or Webmoney trying to make such an illegal act in UK jurisdiction they will be fined

• 2 weeks later...

We are Webmoney Exchanger Specially deals with buying and cashout options round the Pakistan.
Our goal is to provide Fastest,Secure and Reliable Services simply to win our clients confidence also to repeat

again and again with us we will give you the best rates other then the market,so call us now to serve you as first trial.

http://www.smcyber.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I am not really paying attention in this 2 weeks about them and see that they doing well, i also just know that webmoney has its own file storage. Just for developer who want to develop app for webmoney or app which related to webmoney as one of the payment processor, they can access this : https://github.com/MarketKernel/WebMoneyIt safe a lot of time if they use that and guess what that is the recommendation of WebMoney itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Web money is ever expanding but one thing that i want to know is how to buy something from STEAM through webmoney? Is there any way for Indonesian Users like me able to use it, because use Webmoney bring more convenient rather than credit card or debit card or virtual credit card. Also Webmoney fees is not as high as much people think.

I also want to use it for STEAM but that is not possible, why? Because if you try to check it throughly you will find that my country is not accepted for that Webmoney payment. My country right now is Indonesia so i cannot use Webmoney for steam, maybe you should check it too where do you come from and is Webmoney acceptable in Steam through your country. At first when Webmoney accepted by Steam i am quite surprised.

• 1 year later...

One thing that i love about webmoney is that it has low fee internal transfer rate and accept exchangers transaction. 0.8% per transaction fee and i hope it could be low if there is verification but it is not. It stuck with 0.8% fee. WM also accepted by Europe market which make it more worthy for investment diversification.

• 1 year later...

One thing that i love about webmoney is that it has low fee internal transfer rate and accept exchangers transaction. 0.8% per transaction fee and i hope it could be low if there is verification but it is not. It stuck with 0.8% fee. WM also accepted by Europe market which make it more worthy for investment diversification.

It is low compared to other payment processors like Neteller. It has a 1.45% charge which is a lot. The thing is if they get competetive with online businesses then lots of people will have alternatives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I use it very ofthen for my own marketing purposes and got paid by various russian and some other affiliate programs with it. It have very low commissions comparing with it's competitors, but yes, unfortunately it's not that popular at all. And hardly every will be except Eastern Europe region. Too sad.