Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaxForex - paxforex.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

PaxForex.biz was founded by a team of professional traders with the help of investors. The owners of the company have extensive experience in Forex, stocks, options and CFDs markets as traders and dealers. We have gained our experience by working in managerial positions with the largest brokers, who are now our major competitors. Even though we are not a company of a big size, we are big enough to always meet our customers’ demand on time, and small enough to provide unique products and services in the industry.

Plan:

130% After 1 Day

200% After 3 Days

275% After 5 Days

370% After 7 Days

700% After 15 Days

1500$ After 30 Days

Min Spend $10 Max Spend $10000

Referral Commission 5%

Join PaxForex here

The only thing that I see that is reasonable in this program is the minimum spend that the program supports any other thing apart from that are not just reasonable,in terms of ROI offered,they are all unreasonable and unsustainable,so it is better I skip this program

This HYIP is just another cheap HYIP that is coming to the market almost every single day here. Because here we can simply see, it is impossible to make 1500% RoI after 30 days investment plan here. So it is better for us here to play safe and not to invest on this HYIP here

i think this program has lunched today only but there are many investors have deposit in this program an i will alsop try to invest with good plan,because in the statrting only the hyip progarms will be in paying status then after some days we cant say that when it will get into scam

All investment plans in the site seems to be risky plans so i think its better to avoid this site . and i think even the monitors are afraid to invest in this hyip program because of its high risk plans . well when i am trying to open the page of the rate us i can see the link is again redirected to the home page .