Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

infiniteearn - infiniteearn.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Infinite Earn is a high yield investment firm, dealing mainly in the gold market. The ever-increasing popularity of gold, and even more, the continuous rise in the value of gold, makes gold market a highly lucrative area for investment business. Over the years, gold market has proven itself to be the most stable market, without any considerable decrease in its value. Its value has only been increasin all throughout, and this uniqueness has made most of the investment firms around the world to involve in gold business.

Plan:

infiniteearncom.jpg

Accepted currencies: LR, PM, Egopay.

Join infiniteearn here

Not bad the investment plans are quite profitable and as we can see the site is offering 15.71% daily for 7 days so totally we will be getting 110% after 10 days so i think that is a very good plan and the good think i like here is the minimum investment it is only $1 so even a tiny investors can have a try on this site .

140% RoI after 7 days or one week investment actually very high and beyond our mind here. This will be hard for this HYIP to pay back the investors as much as the offer here. And then as the result, this HYIP will collapse faster than other better HYIP. We have to be wiser here.

Its good to see that the minimum deposit is little as that can encourage small investors and large investors can still use it as a test spend. The roi offered here is reasonable and the program can complete up to 2rounds if the admin is sincere but the program doesn't seem to be secure which is a bit of worry to me as it may be vulnerable to attacks. I will be skipping this one.

Yes you are tight @glucoseguy the minimum to deposit is very less here and that can bring many investors to the site . St the same time its investment plans are also sustainable so i think there is nothing more we will be loosing if we invest here . and i think its better to invest the minimum amount first and if we get paid we can go for higher amounts .