Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FICTrade - fictrade.com

I am not the admin.

FIC Trade is an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork. We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in only foreign exchange market. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Plans:

3.1% - 3.8% Daily for 65 Days

5% - 5.8% Daily for 40 Days

6.3% - 7.3% Daily for 30 Days

Accept: LR

Join Here

I find site information state that daily each user is paid $5 bonus daily but iam not sure under what criteria the bonus offer is made

The site is offering short and medium term plans where out of it only 3.1%-3.8% daily for 65 days plan is only affordable and under that plan the investor with the minimum of $5 deposit can breakeven in 33 days

The nice thing in joining the site is the random bonus that they provide. It is a good gesture on the part of the site to attract members. But with the high rate that they are providing it may not be sustainable. But with the very low minimum investment ( $1 ) needed many could take the risk and try to earn from this site.

Most affordable plan in this program is for 65 days and allow to invest 5-500$

3.1% - 3.8% Daily for 65 Days can be said quite attractive return though

it is difficult to sustain for long term but should do well in short to mid term

Though site design is what i dont like, but 5$ random bonus can be tried as 1 of every 15 gets this bonus.

3.1% - 3.8% Daily for 65 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Silver 1 $5 - $100 3.10

Silver 2 $101 - $300 3.50

Silver 3 $301 - $500 3.80

Calculate your profit >>

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is $1 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like

The admin is using a copied design and seem to be in a hurry to launch the site and never bothered to cross check the information because of this the minimum investment amount is stated differently in both places

Well would say i don't like this program,this 5$ bonus is what attracts me to them.I will register here,then after i have the gotten the minimum deposit with the free 5 dollar then will i invest.

Hey all the investors wont get paid with the $5 bonus its paid only for every 15th user since at the home page at top the admin has stated it as follows

"Sign Up and get $5 random bonus. (Each 15 user get $5 bonus.)"

So the bonus offer is always doubtful

• 2 weeks later...

It's dark backdrop reminds me of OilStructure and its cheap script reminds me of all the other HYIP sites that I rate bad. I mean, this one has high ROI but I don't think they will be able to sustain this. Plus, they were trying hard to attract through the bonus so I don't think this one is made to last. It's going to scam soon, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

It's dark backdrop reminds me of OilStructure and its cheap script reminds me of all the other HYIP sites that I rate bad. I mean, this one has high ROI but I don't think they will be able to sustain this. Plus, they were trying hard to attract through the bonus so I don't think this one is made to last. It's going to scam soon, I think.

If this site reminds you of the site " oilstructure " , I think that this is the right time for the investment in this site ,

because this site work began in 26 days,and plan profit of 65 days, and if this site continues until the end of the period,

this will be continued for a period of 3 months, the same How long the site " oilstructure " almost , Then turned into a scam site .

Out of the plans available only 65 days plan is affordable and its good to note the daily payout ratio is 3.1% - 3.8% this will enable us to recover our principle soon since its too risky to expect a site to run long in the hyip industry the sooner we recover our principle the safer we are