Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

higprofit - higprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We invest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market. We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline investment sources that even thought they are not as profitable as securities and currencies trading, are worth investing in.

Plan:

115% after 1 day

155% after 3 days

Accepted currencies: LR, PM, PZ.

Join higprofit here

I don't think the admin will be added the security measures because the site looks like an old script and also the investment plans are same as of other sites there is nothing different in that and we cant say weather the admin have launched the site to make money rather than running an hyip program . lets see the the monitors ratings after 2 days now they are all with the waiting status .

There is an easy way to make conclusion on this HYIP here. We have to calculate the RoI offered by this HYIP. We can count, 155% ROI after 3 days investment plan here is all the way too high and not reasonable at all here. It is not a good HYIP where we can invest our money.

almost we can see that here one hip montors only in paying status an rest all are wating status an the site no secure that invest high level amount here an plans are not good just it is looking like all programs plans an i have this script alrday it was very old script.so we will wait for another 1 week an invest here