Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Avo-inv - Avo-inv.com

xetang

Welcome

Avo-inv.com in an online monetary investment opportunity. We are experienced in the methods of Arbitrage betting with the main focus on initiating arbitrage on ocean-based events. To define the prime characteristics of avo-inv.com is to mention professionalism and dedication to what we do. Our service is strictly tuned and balanced in a way that will make it possible for anyone, regardless of their Investment capabilities to engage in.

15% daily for 10 days

Min $5 - Max $50000 - Total 150%

Instant Payment

DDos Protected

SSL Encrypted

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://avo-inv.com/?ref=zozo278

ok not bad 150% total fir 10 days is really good and looks like encouraging to the new members . but as the admin have mentioned in the site that they have an encryption layer but i cant find any ssl for the site . Still no monitors are listed to the site i hope it would be good if some monitors are added to the site .

The design quality of the website is very attractive and I think that too many traffics should get attract after see the design. But their daily RoI scheme is little bit doubtful, because after 10 days later 50% total net profit can be risky for any. I hope that the authority should bring some short term natural RoI scheme like 1% to 2% per day.

I wonder why the program decided to copy the name of Avo that has stayed for a reasonable period.lol. Well, the plans are okay and the program can complete a round if the admin is sincere. Also, the minimum deposit of $5 is affordable to investors that invest on a small scale and it can also be used as a test spend by large scale investors that don't really trust the program. After accessing the site, I noticed that the script and design looks ordinary and the program is not secure as they claim to be. I think it will be better to give this one a skip.

well the plans are looking pretty to the investors with 150% for 10 days,so iw ill try to invest fopr the first 10 days plan an see after some days and try to invest high level plans with desposite so that we can get more intrest,but i hope admin is paying payments to the members an i can say that admin must addd some monitors to this programs

The name of this HYIP is just using the similar name of a famous and popular HYIP before. It is like doing the duplicate name. It is totally not good and very tricky one here. If the investors do not be careful, investors can invest to the wrong HYIP. So, this is already a bad signal for me for this HYIP