Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Speedmoney - Speedmoney.biz

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Program Features:

DDoS protection - SSL secured - Instant Payment

Dedicated server - licensed script - Unique Design

17% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS

Deposit 5USD - 299USD

Principle Included

25% DAILY FOR 8 DAYS

Deposit 500USD - 20000USD

Principle Included

150% AFTER 3 DAYS

Deposit 5USD - 20000USD

Principle Included

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://speedmoney.biz/?ref=zozo278

I don't think this will be a safe program to invest because the investment plans falls on high tabular ration of roi and i am sure that no legit paying hyip program will be offering such a huge roi to the members . and to my doubt there are not even a single monitor added to the site . so i think its better to avoid this program .

Actually this is another hyip that I think will last lomg also online because with the check of the site I can see that the program is very much doing good and the roi which they table here is very much sustainable so its much better for us to try and chose a better plan for our self

I don't sure with things that you are saying but really that I see that they too paid out good for investors in this time when we too can see almost monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", I think that it is good status and site only run about a day, it can be safer when invest in this time and I too have decided to invest $5 here, hope that they will payout good as below is my first deposit:

Date: 11/14/2012 2:11 PM

Batch: 119695592

Sent To: U0741275 (speedmoney)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to speedmoney.biz User zozo278

It is nice when today, I too have received first payment with this site after 2 days to deposit here, because rules about payment is min $1 therefore I just enough money to ask to pay out today and it is nice when they have paid out within a hour, very many investor too have received payment daily here and I see that they still paying out very good. As below is my first payment:

Date: 11/16/2012 2:59 PM

Batch: 120083467

From Account: U0741275 (speedmoney)

Amount: $1.70

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from speedmoney.biz

Really good to see that our members have invested and made a cashout in this hyip program . and in my opinion the 4th investment plans which is 150% after 3 days will be good to invest here because all other investment plans are for long term so there will be risk involving in that plan . and i also try out this hyip program .

It can't complete 10 days,the program is actually in SEM,so I will be advising investors to STAY AWAY from this program regardless of the paying status that it has,let us wait till tomorrow and see what will happen to the status of this program,7% as the daily roi without the principal is just crazy

Yes, about rate, may be they are high but I think that if compare with a day site, it is normal and this site too have very good script therefore I will not surprise when they can pay out good at many rounds although rate is up 6% per day, no of investors too is increasing daily, it will help this site to develop strong in next time, I believe that they can pay out at least 2 rounds

i wonder what this program said to hyip monitors like MNO that makes it to invest with this program, i cant even risk any dime on this program casue i feel the program is offering investors too much.though the program is having a paying status but hyip moniotor like MNO is now having the program listed with problem status, i think the program is now paying investors selectively.http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/speedmoney.biz?final=1

@xetang,savehouse and glucoseguy,what do you expect from a program that offers such a huge roi for 10 days,like I have said in my previous post the program CAN'T complete a cycle,it is just impossible,regardless of theprogram having good script and securities,the roi offered in a hyip program is the major criterion to use to judge a hyip program

Yea its a selective payment which I think is not good at all for us to invest again with my paymenthas not yet been process here so I hope that the investor should try and be carefull here when talking about investment for sure we have to be more careful with this one because its has already show a sign of scam.

There is no wonder at all if the HYIP like this one has already done selective payment. Even we can see, this HYIP is still very new here. But, it is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this, because in order to make 150% RoI after 3 days investment only, it is impossible