Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Megacashhyip - Megacashhyip.tk

xetang

Megacashhyip.tk is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered offshore in Republic of Panama since 2007 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

4% daily for 30 days

Invest Amount : $5 - $25000

120% profit in 30 days - Automatic Payment

5% daily for 30 days

Invest Amount : $50 - $25000

150% profit in 30 days - Automatic Payment

6% daily for 30 days

Invest Amount : $200 - $25000

180% profit in 30 days - Automatic Payment

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://megacashhyip.tk/?ref=U9488280

ONe thing i would like to say here that this site is a free domain and .tk is a free domain extension so i never prefer or suggest this hyip site to ant one . and i am sure that the admin will not pay you for a long time because he cannot afford for a domain which is of only $10 cost so how can we expect he will pay us such a high roi .

That's right,the admin is using a free domain name and this portrays that the admin is not capable of paying investors,there is no need for me to make more findings on this program,I am sure that this program is efinitely a scam,it will be good if investors can just stay away from this program

I agree to mention, this HYIP is using the free domain name here, under .tk. It is actually not good, and we can see, the Admin of this HYIP is very cheap here. RoI offered here is high, but still reasonable. Well, we better think wiser before making investment on this HYIP. If it is good for us or not

I think that the roi offered here is really reasonable since the principal is included in the daily roi and this would definitely make the program to sustain,but the only dis-advantage that the program has is the free domain name,this will pursue so many investors from investing in it

The site is online since a very long time but still i cant find a single monitor listed . and i am sure that the site is a scam program because the admin is using the free hosting and free domain and at the same time the script may also be also a free script . so its better to not to invest with this site .