Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The risk part is what makes forex trading interesting and therefore lucrative because with the high risk that exists in trading also comes the possibility of high profit returns in the process. Just like in any business that one undertakes, the more risk that exists means the more returns that one can expect.

The risk part is what makes forex trading interesting and therefore lucrative because with the high risk that exists in trading also comes the possibility of high profit returns in the process. Just like in any business that one undertakes, the more risk that exists means the more returns that one can expect.

not only in forex but also in the other online business or what kind of business you do, what we can do in forex right now, if we are trader is to minimze the risk that we have from our action, have good analyzation is one of the factor that help us to reduce this risk aside from luck :D, and also with controlling emotion well will give us more benefit to minimize the risk

Remove risk completely? It's unlikely. When risk is removed it's no more business or trade nor investment. Risks can only be managed and not removed or eliminated completely. Risks is worth makes forex a trade, and intelligent trade at that!

Trading is the business of risk so with out any risk then there is no trading ., if there is a risk in the business you can earn some profit because if there is no risk every one will be earning money and there will be no value for the business and soon they will be closed . but forex is not like that it is really a great business with a very good concept .

Remove risk completely? It's unlikely. When risk is removed it's no more business or trade nor investment. Risks can only be managed and not removed or eliminated completely. Risks is worth makes forex a trade, and intelligent trade at that!

so that is why we call it risk management, but some person still think that we can eliminate forex risk, rather than think to minimize or manage the risk well so they can maximize their profit, but i think it is already clear here that there is no way to eliminate forex risks, and that is an impossible thing to do since forex contain some risk.

It is true we have to manage the risk because there is no way to eliminate, it's just how we manage it. If you can't tolerate the risk involve in Forex trading then it's not for you as you enter in Forex trading there is always a risk and you can't avoid that as it's part of it. Just learn how to manage the risk in Forex trading.

Well, there is no way here we can erase or eliminate the risk on Forex trading 100% here. No and never here. Because it is the trading. In every trading, there is a chance to make profit and to lose the money here. Then we can see, it is not a magic thing or the miracle from God here that has no risk

No way and no one can. What we can learn when trading is that we will definitely have the risks involved in our trading. Thus, we will always see in our trades to have losses. What we need to do is to not have many losses and to make more profits. Which more profits less the losses will still have the profits. There's nothing we can do to get rid of the risks in Forex trading.

Yes i don't think there is any way to eliminate risk fully because as we all know forex have some chances to earn profit and more chances to loss for newbie traders but i am sure that a trader can minimize the risk factor with some good practice and experience . Eliminating risk fully is not at all possible in forex .

It seems to me that the beauty of life is not just in its gain but also in its pain. When forex trading is devoid of risk, it's like removing the lifeblood from a person. If we know what the next market movement will be, then we're no more trading. The attention should be to develop capacity to minimize these abounding risks.

In Forex trading risk is a part of it that's why before engaging yourself in Forex trading then it's just better if you ask yourself if you can tolerate the risk in here because if you will give up your Forex trading because of the risk involve in it then it's just unreasonable because Forex trading is a risky business you can't do anything with the risk.

Everything is a risk if you want to be successful in Forex trading then learn to deal with the risk in here. For those thinking that they can eliminate risk is just wasting time thinking about it because we know that there is no way to eliminate it because Forex trading is a very risky business.

Everything is a risk if you want to be successful in Forex trading then learn to deal with the risk in here. For those thinking that they can eliminate risk is just wasting time thinking about it because we know that there is no way to eliminate it because Forex trading is a very risky business.

When there is no risk then there is no forex at all . with out risk there is no forex . Risk is the integral part of forex so we cant do any thing just we need to face risk if we want to earn some money . I am really happy with forex because now a days i am minimizing my risk . There is no way to completely eliminate risk but we can manage to minimize the risk .

When there is no risk then there is no forex at all . with out risk there is no forex . Risk is the integral part of forex so we cant do any thing just we need to face risk if we want to earn some money . I am really happy with forex because now a days i am minimizing my risk . There is no way to completely eliminate risk but we can manage to minimize the risk .

i think we already discussion this things before and from what i see some traders(not all) here already have the same view, that forex risk is something thta we never or cannot eliminate, but that is something that we can minimize the risk. so overall it is about the way we maximize profit with minimize the risk

I really think that we have a concensus on the forum that one cannot eliminate the risk fully in forex and the reason that one tries to improve their knowledge and skills of forex trading is to minimize this risk and therefore losses. To say that one would be able to eliminate the risk totally would not really be possible.

Eliminating risk is not as easy as we think because most of the times i see that forex is good but only for the traders who have a good understanding about market will be earning good income with forex so we can simply say that forex is one of the best business only for the skilled people . but even expert traders will need to face risk all the times .