Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How many methods do you have to increase the backlinks?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi! I am a newbie in backlinking and I blog as a hobby. I do, manage a social media page for our family's beach resort. I submit articles to tourism websites and some of them have been published already. I also hold online contests from time to time as these are rather popular among the readers. I also do blog commenting. Like you, I would love to know about more strategies and learn more about backlinking and its advantages for our business.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Back links are also known as inbound links that are direct towards the website. The number of back links show the indication of popularity or importance of the website.

I am using Blog posting, Blog commenting, Profile creation, Business listing, Classified ads, Image sharing, Social media sharing techniques to get higher ranking in search engine result page and to get more traffic.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Link Building is an interesting topic which comes with a lot many daily bases activities like:

Forum Posting

Blog posting

Guest blogging

Blog commenting

Profile creations

Directory submissions

Business listings

quora answers

Document sharing

Image sharing

Social Media posting

Competitor analysis

Link building strategies includes:

Directory submission

social bookmarking 

search engine submission

ppt submission

infografic / image submission

video submission

guest posting 

blog commenting 

PR submission

Social media sharing

• 3 weeks later...

Backlinks are the nitrous for every successful SEO campaign that helps to offers extra force to push the website on top sites. An external website that holds web links to your website to offers others info. about your services are known as backlinks. For backlinks - 

- Backlinks through Infographics Submission

- Backlinks through Guest Posting & Commenting

- Backlinks through Spy on Your Competition

- Backlinks through Forum Posting

- Backlinks through Content Marketing

• 5 months later...

In different ways, you can build high-quality backlinks:
- Build a public relationship: Building relationship is one of the great ways to build backlinks. When people don’t know who you are they won’t like to your website. In this way, while advertising won't promptly build your rankings, it will set you up for future achievement.
- Create quality content: When website sports content that is dull, familiar, and simplistic it does nothing for that website’s SEO because no one cares to link to it. Write a quality content is very helpful to build backlinks
- Guest blogging: You have to submit your blog content on More number of Guest blogging sites
- Comment on other relevant blog posts: Another great method to start building the relationships that backlinks require is by commenting on other related websites. Presently, before you go off and begin passionately commenting on other blog posts and throwing out backlinks every which way.
- Active on social media: You need to be active on social media platforms and post relevant and company updates.
Also I can share article about seo automation https://linklifting.com/help/seo-automation/ I recommend to pay attention to this technology.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2012 at 3:01 PM, victor82 said:

I'm doing forum posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting, web directory submission, profile backlink and article submission. Please advice me if you have more methods. Thanks.

You can run a campaign to increase the traffic on your website. This is quite an unique method of promoting your products and its services. 

• 1 month later...