Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Triond. - www.Triond.com

x3xtt

To those who like blogging and writing different articles. Here is your chance to show the world you writing talent plus earn money as well in an easy way.

With Triond:

Creating Your Content

Whether you write, photograph, record or compose, you can submit your creation to Triond. We accept all original content on any topic, including written articles, pictures, audio, and video. No matter how you created it, we can publish it.

Get Published Online

Once your content is submitted and approved, we will publish it on a website within our publishing network that best suits your topic and target audience. Our network includes niche websites with topics ranging from poetry and literature, to business, sports, travel, health and wellness, and many more.

You can easily keep track of all of your published items in your Triond account. You can even personalize your profile page to transform it into a unique, sharable portfolio that rivals any blog.

Readership, Recognition, and Revenue

You can earn a lot of revenue here with your articles and yo ucan intergrate your Google Adsense account here!

Join now..http://www.triond.com

Well I have been a member with Triond for more than 3 months now and have over 10 articles there, But the revenue generation is very low. I have hardly earned 0.05 cents till date. I don't think this kinds of site work unless you are a very good writer and get more than 100 to 1000 unique hits per day on your articles. Now being disappointed with Triond I have left participating there.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in fact thinking to join this one but after reading

the views of you @moneyspinner i changed my mind,

as 5 cent earning is just nothing after writing 5-6 articles - one can make several times more by making 6 posts in ptp forums even.

Anyway thanks for haring your view.

If you have an article with popular niche in the next years to come you will have a stable income through good traffic, I have one article that gives me $6-12 monthly and I am still on the process of making a new one with exactly the same concept as my popular article.

I was in fact thinking to join this one but after reading

the views of you @moneyspinner i changed my mind,

as 5 cent earning is just nothing after writing 5-6 articles - one can make several times more by making 6 posts in ptp forums even.

Anyway thanks for haring your view.

but if your article can attract many visitors then you can make cash for months through that particular article.some of it's members earning 50$ a month through their articles.so you got to submit articles that get lots of traffic.

but if your article can attract many visitors then you can make cash for months through that particular article.some of it's members earning 50$ a month through their articles.so you got to submit articles that get lots of traffic.

Exactly! as there are a lot of members who are earning really good here monthly, but if we don't like publishing articles then referring people is the easiest way to earn here because they are giving 20% of referral earnings regardless of our own activities here.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Yogesh,

The site has paid me once and that was my first payment which came last month. It was a small $1 payment :D. But I am happy that it gives money. They send payments when you have 0.50 $ in your account, You don't need to ask for your payout, It is processed automatically and that is the good thing about triond :).

• 3 weeks later...

yeah they have a small 50 cents minimum payout, so it wouldn't hurt to just try publishing in Triond. I have received payments here monthly but not that big now compared to before, the biggest I received here so far was $15 and now I only have less than a dollar earning because I have not published new articles now.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This is a good site to submit articles to. You get paid for each person that views your site. The good thing is that the more articles you write that attract traffic, the more you get paid on a monthly basis. Another good thing is that you don't have to keep working in order to keep earning once you reach a certain point.

• 1 month later...

Triond.com works. You review the lists of article requests and write an article. But it has to be quality article.

But you can earn more if you just start your own blog, write your own content and earn from it three ways:

- post advertisement

- through affiliate programs

- aggregate your content and package it as ebook or even a book

Since you'll be writing anyway - then write for yourself. Triond pays you through the advertising earned on your content, which is a 3 way division of earnings:

ad network used | Triond | your percent share

So eliminate Triond and use an ad network directly. This way you earn more money from your content.

• 9 months later...

Same here I have quit a long time ago, because I published quite a few articles, but I could not manage to get people to view it! I read many others and they are earning loads but they aren't exactly doing 'swap' veiws, To now, I still get emails from them monthly telling me the balance, which is not quite enough to reach payout yet, I want to delete account there but not sure how.